CB Radio - who has them?

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Curious to see how many of you use a CB in your sxs. I've been kicking around the idea of buying one then slowly talking my buddies into getting them.

Walkie talkies seem okay, but I think a CB would be better. Most likely louder in the car too, and could be used with multiple people to communicate while riding. So who has them? Is this a common thing people use?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Use a cb in the jeeps, works good. Limited range but no license regulations. Use vhf in sand cars and the talon only because it interfaces with the intercom and headsets (pci has great customer service). For the trail riding we do, cb has good enough range.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!