pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a cooler like that got it at wallyworld someone posted about those a good while back can't remember who

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I say one night we load everything up after a night ride and do a late night ride. Ride a bit find one of the many waterfalls or a nice spot,have a campfire Bring food beverages (obviously) shelter if needed. I can bring the big screen, LED projector and we can after hour while watching awesome videos from the day and party in the sticks like it's 1999! (Partially so we don't get kicked out and partially because it's badass)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already plan on bringing my Genny. I'll supply the 110.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
D

Dillon

Jun 24, 2018
Lake Charles LA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was think about adding a center console to the bench seat and was wondering if any one had done this and where did they found one. Pictures if you have would help. Thanks

I did a full console swap on my 2011 duramax I then took the flip up console off the seat part and put it in my pioneer with bunjy cords
I've been looking. Thinking about making one with USB charger and places for handheld radio chargers etc. Waterproof storage.

Reactions: Landman
advertisement
Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Screenshot 20180724 162513 Edge

I scrolled down to the bottom of this page and look at these ads. A couple look pretty sweet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!