Changing up the Looks

N

ninjafreek

Jul 16, 2014
Well I came up with these but not sure if I gonna leave them alone or change it up a bit

Attachments

• best close-up.jpg
    best close-up.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,058
Reactions: mrjeff42
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ninjafreek said:
Well I came up with these but not sure if I gonna leave them alone or change it up a bit

Dude... that does look sweet. I would leave them on. I'm sure other people will be hitting u up for a set.
A good graphics kit can make the world of difference in the looks.

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
Those look great! Would love some for mine. Let me know if you sell any! I was also thinking of painting the "Honda" impression on the grille with some color matched paint.

Reactions: mrjeff42
O

onlyhonda

Oct 2, 2013
I like the looks of that a lot. I actually put some brand decals on mine and the Honda HRC decals. Ill try to post up a pic. I definitely like the look of that. Let me know if you decide to sell them, ill definitely order a few sets for our dealer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!