Multi Cheap $35 CREE LED 18W Lights Review

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All

This is one of the recent mods i've made to my Pioneer 500 but they would fit on any ATV/UTV.

The lights are excellent for the money and feel much more expensive than the price. Buy the loom also. Makes install much easier.

Highly recommended.

Happy new year!

Ovo

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hi All

This is one of the recent mods i've made to my Pioneer 500 but they would fit on any ATV/UTV.

The lights are excellent for the money and feel much more expensive than the price. Buy the loom also. Makes install much easier.

Highly recommended.

Happy new year!

Ovo
Hi All

Highly recommended.

Happy new year!

Ovo
we got a few of these and agree they are great and Bullet proof. You can get them cheaper on eBay. We got six from China for 26 but you have to wait two weeks. Here are some from us cheap.

M

Mountie

Lifetime Member
Jan 29, 2016
West By God....
Just finished installing two on the rear last night. Overall, they seem very nice for the price.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Yep, have a few pairs myself and they are GREAT for the money. Cant beat them! Even mounting a set up under my ¾ ton truck for aux backup lights for when I am moving trailers arounds.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!