Jason W

The Ginger Cracker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 1000-3
While putting my skids on today, 24 talon x, every one of my brake lines under center of buggy were not in there brackets, this can cause rubbing and leaks.

Bunch of BS, wtf Honda, make employees do there job,

pics of lines are after installed correctly
20241025 105220

20241025 105218

20241025 105213

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
While putting my skids on today, 24 talon x, every one of my brake lines under center of buggy were not in there brackets, this can cause rubbing and leaks.

Bunch of BS, wtf Honda, make employees do there job,

pics of lines are after installed correctly
View attachment 447983

View attachment 447984

View attachment 447985
Interesting…, I found 2 brake lines not located within the appropriate bracket/retainer, and one additional bracket/retainer completely broke with no brake lines snapped into place! The dealer where we bought this 2023R said, oh no big deal! Factory QA must be more concerned with something on their phones!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
While we're at it -
On an R, the rear brake lines are supposed to be (plastic) clipped to the upper trailing link. Both sides on mine broke, so before I left Denver, I wrapped the brake line with a double wrap of tire tube and then double zip tied them to the same small bracket that's welded on the trailing link. I just looked ... both sides have broken loose ... again ... :mad:

Time to step it up, Honda -

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think all manufacturing has gone downhill. Workmanship has gone to crap in just about everything. My son is a Polaris tech and I have storys. IMO you still can’t beat the Japanese in powersports or automotive. Just suks that a guy has to do his own PDI.

advertisement
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
The reasons to buy a Hahnda are decreasing all too quickly . . .

I hate to agree but I do. All the other companies are improving their products yearly and Honda is still trying to figure out how to assemble one correctly and get it out the door without issues in 20 miles on the same exact* product they have been producing for the last 6 years. It's honestly sad and Honda should be ashamed of themselves.

*Bold new colors and graphics don't count

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I think all manufacturing has gone downhill. Workmanship has gone to crap in just about everything. My son is a Polaris tech and I have storys. IMO you still can’t beat the Japanese in powersports or automotive. Just suks that a guy has to do his own PDI.

Ever since the scamdemic has been over the quality of products and services has dropped significantly. No matter how much you spend for quality these days "good enough" is all you get and if you dont want the good enough job/part then you are out of luck.

Jason W

Jason W

The Ginger Cracker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hate to agree but I do. All the other companies are improving their products yearly and Honda is still trying to figure out how to assemble one correctly and get it out the door without issues in 20 miles on the same exact* product they have been producing for the last 6 years. It's honestly sad and Honda should be ashamed of themselves.

*Bold new colors and graphics don't count
I know where the factory is, hard to find talent and dedication there

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!