Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
MVIMG 20191012 144717
MVIMG 20191012 144717
IMG 20191012 145108

Stopped by the dealer to check out the Kawasaki. First look and it's a very impressive machine! I didn't drive it but really impressed with it. First thought was the suspension components are Very beefy! Shocks, trailing arms, arched A arms are massive compared to a Talon.
Had stainless steel brake lines
32' tires
Seats very comfortable, adjustable front to back,seat back adjustable lots of leg room. Storage area behind seats very nice, glove box is large.
I liked the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel not in center of dash. Also has a belt temp indicator in the display.
Air filter access is right behind drivers seat back. No tools needed to replace filter.
Asking price was $ 20,500. IMG 20191012 144702 IMG 20191012 144721

Last edited:
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We launched our new bumper today in conjunction with the local Polaris dealer and I got to ride in a RZR Pro Ultimate like the one you pictured. I was very impressed but it is a little too rich for my wallet ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 160616 View attachment 160617 View attachment 160618

Stopped by the dealer to check out the Kawasaki. First look and it's a very impressive machine! I didn't drive it but really impressed with it. First thought was the suspension components are Very beefy! Shocks, trailing arms, arched A arms are massive compared to a Talon.
Had stainless steel brake lines
32' tires
Seats very comfortable, adjustable front to back,seat back adjustable lots of leg room. Storage area behind seats very nice, glove box is large.
I liked the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel not in center of dash. Also has a belt temp indicator in the display.
Air filter access is right behind drivers seat back. No tools needed to replace filter.
Asking price was $ 20,500. View attachment 160619 View attachment 160620
As long as you don’t show up in a Polaris, it’s all good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!