TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Instead of an electric tire pump, had anyone used a CO2 cartridge system?
Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a co2 set up but it takes about 3 cartridges to fill a UTV tire. Less than ideal but gets the job done

Reactions: TxDoc
chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes Sir, I have 3 of them. By the CO2 tank from your local welding shop and then the regulator off Amazon. I'll see if I can find the last one and post a link.

I have a 20Lb cylinder on my trailer for the truck, trailer and/or the buggy before I leave out. I have aired up over 30 truck tires with it before having it refilled.

I carry a 5Lb in the buggy and a 25ft hose. Absolutely will not leave home without it.

Even have the little cylinders on my 4 wheeler and use the bicycle kit you get at Walmart, just takes about 4 to 6 to fill a tire. Just make sure you buy the ones with the threads on them and not the smooth ones.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TxDoc and TripleB
chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes Sir, I have 3 of them. By the CO2 tank from your local welding shop and then the regulator off Amazon. I'll see if I can find the last one and post a link.

I have a 20Lb cylinder on my trailer for the truck, trailer and/or the buggy before I leave out. I have aired up over 30 truck tires with it before having it refilled.

I carry a 5Lb in the buggy and a 25ft hose. Absolutely will not leave home without it.

Even have the little cylinders on my 4 wheeler and use the bicycle kit you get at Walmart, just takes about 4 to 6 to fill a tire. Just make sure you buy the ones with the threads on them and not the smooth ones.

This is in my Textron Stampede that has like an x-cab part to it. I'm not hunting off of my P1k3 yet. 8abc8de9875f47929d4b40ebe6d99a9d

Reactions: TripleB and TxDoc
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yes, Been using this for years.
Now I am running into the problem of I can't find CO2 locally.

Has anyone looked at the larger disposable CO2's. Like the 95g for soda machines?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!