Coalmont Tuesday the November 1

J

JTW

Swap it for a 12valve Cummins. No electronics whatsoever if it's not running your out of diesel or your filter has water, all they need is fuel lol.
Hopefully you get it figured out fast so you can get back on the trails with a saw!! Then more videos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in one now!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Swap it for a 12valve Cummins. No electronics whatsoever if it's not running your out of diesel or your filter has water, all they need is fuel lol.
Hopefully you get it figured out fast so you can get back on the trails with a saw!! Then more videos!!

Yeah good luck on finding one. The few that still have them won't part with them lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah good luck on finding one. The few that still have them won't part with them lol

They are out there but sometimes you'd have to look into heavy machinery to find one that's where it got its start. It was never designed as light duty pickup motor. I know four people that swapped just because it was cheaper then fixing but it's getting tougher.
Hey but all BS aside thank you Delton for lending a hand to him I hate seeing him with problems. You've been awesome! Can't wait to see pics from your guys next adventure

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are out there but sometimes you'd have to look into heavy machinery to find one that's where it got its start. It was never designed as light duty pickup motor. I know four people that swapped just because it was cheaper then fixing but it's getting tougher.
Hey but all BS aside thank you Delton for lending a hand to him I hate seeing him with problems. You've been awesome! Can't wait to see pics from your guys next adventure

Video is getting ready to upload in a minute or two.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey YO! Who do you think you're talking to?o_O @Delton and @drfubar are the king of videos! I got more on that little camera than you will ever comprehend!:cool: I'm a little shy on time with the truck going down and C having a procedure tomorrow, but I'll have it posted soon.;) "Better be pics or it didn't happen my ass"..lol
I'm over here like....
This is getting good

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be honest I'm not yet impressed with the Gulf. We spent a good part of the day going in circles cause most trails looped back around. There's alot more to where we were at we just gotta find it. I had 3 people at work all tell me you can ride all weekend without ever seeing your own tracks. Well that's all we did was see our own tracks lol. It was fun don't get me wrong. If ground was wet it would've been a blast. But between the fun spots there was alot of not so fun stuff. We need to find out how to reach the rest of those trails. Plus we both eyed some promising looking trails on other side of hwy 56.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey Delton your butt protector on the Pioneer looks pretty damn good in the wild!
DrF another good video! Question for you though what's approach angle that you've seen recorded?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm curious have you ever thought about running up against something with winch out for safety just to find how much trouble it'll handle? I've been wondering what she'll do. I know it'll change with people in it but I mean get an idea.

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm curious have you ever thought about running up against something with winch out for safety just to find how much trouble it'll handle? I've been wondering what she'll do. I know it'll change with people in it but I mean get an idea.

Not sure what the limit is. I'm sure it's more than 41 but not much more. I guess it would depend on what the terrain is too

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!