Coalmont Tuesday the November 1

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do I ever wish I was close enough to play that game, exactly what I'm interested in doing. Look forward to hearing how it goes...

Reactions: Eltobgi and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do I ever wish I was close enough to play that game, exactly what I'm interested in doing. Look forward to hearing how it goes...
Well, we are riding there on the 19th so I for one would like to have a general idea where to go. I'd hate to have you boys drive all that way and get a poor ride.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Had a great ride today. Glad @Delton was there. We had some problems but I'll let Delton tell you about them. I have a video that I'll put together and put on maybe tomorrow
20161101 095536
20161101 095558

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like the others I waiting in pregnant anticipation for the details...

Not prepared? Hopefully is wasn't a whole lot of extra hassle!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, delton is trying to google my Ford problem so I'll tell you we spend 2.5 hrs on getting around a tree. We couldn't turn around or back up. Neither of us brought a saw or axe.. It was a mess for a while. My high lift jack was the difference but it was slow. Oh, and my winch

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We both should have known better.. It's equally distributed blame on this one. Even though I told him I was going to bad mouth him on the forum... lol
"Going to bad mouth him on the forum" had me laughing out loud!

Reactions: JTW and drfubar
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We worked well together and got the job done. Course, I might take a shot at him if he jumps on here soon.. lol
Honestly, stuff not going as planned or putting us in unusual positions and then working through the problem is what makes it an Adventure! Plus, it makes for some great story telling later. Yep, sitting around the camp fire after a few adult beverages and ya'll will have chopped down several Redwoods with a hatchet to get out of the bind you were in! LOL

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Honestly, stuff not going as planned or putting us in unusual positions and then working through the problem is what makes it an Adventure! Plus, it makes for some great story telling later. Yep, sitting around the camp fire after a few adult beverages and ya'll will have chopped down several Redwoods with a hatchet to get out of the bind you were in! LOL
Yea, if only we had a hatchet, lol

Reactions: Manwell
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!