Cold Weather Starts

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
New record low start for my P2 this morning of 18 degrees. I would never venture outside at 0 degrees. Brrrr!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ummmm, hu, what was that?
Did you say -22c? That's -8 fahrenheit.

People here do not leave the house if is +32 Fahrenheit. Lol

Me. I have never experienced anything below 10 Fahrenheit. But would love to try -8f for a 10 minuets or so.. Lol. But that's it.
Good bless you my friend.

Now. Who said the Pioneer want start cold?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs said:

Me. I have never experienced anything below 10 Fahrenheit. But would love to try -8f for a 10 minuets or so.. Lol. But that's it.

Lol! It gets even colder when winter is in full swing January, February. -35 c. Good old Honda!

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
primeau said:
Hondasxs said:

Lol! It gets even colder when winter is in full swing January, February. -35 c. Good old Honda!
That's the type of weather we get as well.The other day the starter on my truck went,got lucky and it did start so was able to put it in the shop.Changed it but had water dripping on me from the melting snow/ice.Once done went outside walked to the house and my wet clothes froze almost instantly.It was -43 c wind chill.You don't want to be out to long in temps like that.So any one who hasn't experienced cold temps you need to be careful.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!