P700 Commander shocks for sale

Fourxjeepin4

Fourxjeepin4

Sep 18, 2016
Tx
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys I finally found myself some commander shocks and ended up with two pair to choose from. So I thought I would post the screenname of the guy with the other pair. (With his permission). panamaRed14 on commanderforums.org has a set he is willing to sell.

I seem to be having trouble making a thread so if this shows up multiple times I apologize.

Reactions: Neohio
W

WildAggie

Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the post about these. I can't seem to find his post on the commanderforums.org. A little help? Which thread? TIA.

Fourxjeepin4

Fourxjeepin4

Sep 18, 2016
Tx
Ownership

1. 700-4
Actually there wasn't a post. He sent me a private message in response to a post I had made about wanting some shocks. I think you can just send him a private message and get the details.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!