ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which Elka’s do you have? Feedback on them? Anything you would do differently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stage 4 Elkas. They have been great. Only thing I struggle with now is brakes. Between 30" tires which are quite a bit taller and heavier than stock and the significantly improved ride quality the brakes are pretty lame

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Stage 4 Elkas. They have been great. Only thing I struggle with now is brakes. Between 30" tires which are quite a bit taller and heavier than stock and the significantly improved ride quality the brakes are pretty lame
Are you running the SS brake lines? They help.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Who are we talking about? Who is HE?
@SuperATV
🤣🤣🤣

tenor.gif

red1329

red1329

Mar 4, 2021
central il
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have any preference on either the super atv or the high lifter arms? About to order one or the other, just can't decide which ones to go with.
not to throw a wrench in you plan here.. super atv price have gone up.. you can still find the rear arms on amazon for the old price.
i chose to go with the CFab arms.. if you get new ball joints and buy from extreme snorkels and use the 5% off coupon you can get out of there for 1007$ no taxes or shipping!! that's 3" lift front and rear. 2" forward in the front. no new offset in the rear. allows you to run up to 32" tires.

this link has the deals and setup i found and went with
spent a lot of time figuring out the cheap/best option.

P

Phiber

Mar 17, 2021
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I run SATV 4 inch portals with cfab arms
How do you like your cfabs? Waiting on mine to get here

red1329

red1329

Mar 4, 2021
central il
Ownership

1. 1000-5
if you buy from cfab us the code "cfab" its cheaper but you'll have to pay for shipping and that get expensive depending on where your live.
extreme snorkels use "save5off" it is free shipping and no tax.. check both sites and see what comes out to be cheaper..

cfab arms are also adjustable camber.
cfab arms have a 6-8 week wait time.

the cheapest/ best option would be to buy Super ATV front arms for there adjustable camber, high lifter rear arms cuz there cheap. and then buy just the new ball joints form CFAB with the coupon.. then press them in yourself.. then make a spring spacer if you need lift.. extreme snorkels also has all of this you can buy from him..

thats 650 for front satv and rear highlifter arms plus 145 for the ball joints from cfab..
total of 795$
just went with cfab because of the built in lift.

Reactions: Lady01
N

nubbinninja

Oct 1, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Big Red
I have Mighty Tite tiedowns in an enclosed trailer and do not want to move them. My question will the SATV change the overall width. It fits tight now and even if it changes the width a little gonna be a pain.

Reactions: Lady01 and red1329
advertisement
P

Phiber

Mar 17, 2021
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if you buy from cfab us the code "cfab" its cheaper but you'll have to pay for shipping and that get expensive depending on where your live.
extreme snorkels use "save5off" it is free shipping and no tax.. check both sites and see what comes out to be cheaper..

cfab arms are also adjustable camber.
cfab arms have a 6-8 week wait time.

the cheapest/ best option would be to buy Super ATV front arms for there adjustable camber, high lifter rear arms cuz there cheap. and then buy just the new ball joints form CFAB with the coupon.. then press them in yourself.. then make a spring spacer if you need lift.. extreme snorkels also has all of this you can buy from him..

thats 650 for front satv and rear highlifter arms plus 145 for the ball joints from cfab..
total of 795$
just went with cfab because of the built in lift.
had no idea Cfab wait time was that far out, said 1-2 weeks. Might have to decide on something else

red1329

red1329

Mar 4, 2021
central il
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have Mighty Tite tiedowns in an enclosed trailer and do not want to move them. My question will the SATV change the overall width. It fits tight now and even if it changes the width a little gonna be a pain.

all the arch a arms we are talking about are going to leave your unit at the same width.. arms like TTC make actually require longer axels and those will be wider.... any lift your give your unit is going to actually narrow your units some because the swing of the arms will bring your tires in as you go up.

red1329

red1329

Mar 4, 2021
central il
Ownership

1. 1000-5
had no idea Cfab wait time was that far out, said 1-2 weeks. Might have to decide on something else

yeah the cfab wait is the only thing that bothered me.. no way around it either.. but for what your getting lift and high arch a arms that are adjustable and ball joints for 1007$ you just cant beat that price and the 2" forward vs the 1.5" is a huge improvement.

N

nubbinninja

Oct 1, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Big Red
all the arch a arms we are talking about are going to leave your unit at the same width.. arms like TTC make actually require longer axels and those will be wider.... any lift your give your unit is going to actually narrow your units some because the swing of the arms will bring your tires in as you go up.
Thanks I thought...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!