P1000 coolant leak

L

laudy

Nov 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just got a new pioneer 1000-5. took it on a short drive maybe 2 miles. put it in garage. notice a small coolent leak about the size of a nickle on the floor coming from the skid plate. how do you guys get to the hoses so I can inspect/tighten. any thoughts

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remove seat bottom, seat back, and plastic covering the seatbelts. Most of the hoses should be readily accessible.

Reactions: Mudwing
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine had a small leak on the overflow hose between tank and Radiator. Another good place to check

L

laudy

Nov 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine had a small leak on the overflow hose between tank and Radiator. Another good place to check
thanks man, new to this machine, can you please tell me where i can see/ get to this hose. what a great forum, i'm already getting help!

Reactions: Koda
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thanks man, new to this machine, can you please tell me where i can see/ get to this hose. what a great forum, i'm already getting help!
Look into the driver side front fender well and you will see the radiator overflow tank. Mine was leaking from the small hose on the bottom. Mine was just safety wired. Put a hose clamp on and all was good

L

laudy

Nov 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 1000-5
my leak is approx right in the middle of the length of the machine.

L

laudy

Nov 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i suppose it could be coming from anywhere and running along the plastic skid plate then dripping off right in the middle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!