Corona Build

Corona1 submitted a new Garage Item:

Corona Build

View attachment 36969 View attachment 36970 View attachment 36971View attachment 36969 View attachment 36970
Ordered the P1k in October 2016 along with OEM 2 piece windshield, rear soft panel and hard roof.
Finally brought it home in late November on a Wednesday and immediately installed windshield, roof and rear panel.
Plow, winch and mounting bracket were supposed to show up within a few days of picking up the machine. Superwinch and EMP bracket arrived and installed those that weekend.
Snow arrived, plow did not. Had to use snow blower for first time in ages. (Sold the Honda Rubicon and plow late October).
Accessories started arriving along with more snow.
Installed work lights, blower and vents, cup holders and started planning the wiring for 2nd battery, isolator, etc.
More snow arrived and no plow. Starting to regret selling the Rubicon.
Finally after several empty promises the plow arrived. Installed just in time for more snow.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Corona1 updated Corona Build

View attachment 36972
Ordered the P1k in October 2016 along with OEM 2 piece windshield, rear soft panel and hard roof.
Finally brought it home in late November on a Wednesday and immediately installed windshield, roof and rear panel.
View attachment 37083View attachment 36975

View attachment 36973
Plow, winch and mounting bracket were supposed to show up within a few days of picking up the machine. Superwinch and EMP bracket arrived and installed those that weekend.
Snow arrived, plow did not. Had to use snow blower for first time in ages. (Sold the Honda Rubicon and plow late October).
Accessories started arriving along with more snow.
Installed work lights, blower and vents, cup holders and started planning the wiring for 2nd battery, isolator, etc.
View attachment 36974View attachment 36976
More snow arrived and no plow. Starting to regret selling the Rubicon.
Installed second battery, isolator, bussman, and cleaned up winch and accessory wiring. Also installed Mystic switch panel, switches, volt meters and RAM mount.
Finally after several empty promises the plow arrived. Installed just in time for more snow. No pics of install, I was still pretty bent about delayed delivery at that time.
View attachment 37068
Wife and kids gave me a JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker for Xmas. Made a bracket for the feet to sit on and attached to ROPS. Secured it with velcro for easy removal.
View attachment 38560
Finally made the time to complete the stock bumper modifications.
View attachment 38565
Installed with the help of my little buddy, AKA Assface.
View attachment 38566
A closer look at the bumper. Also snorkeled the intake and all the vents while I was waiting for paint to dry. Went back and forth over thru hood or under hood snorkel. Decided on under hood for now because I had the parts on hand.
View attachment 38562 View attachment 38561 View attachment 38564
After slipping off the go pedal a couple times crossing pastures, and herky jerky rides with the short ones I live with, decided to make a throttle assist. Less than $10.00 in material and an hour of fab, it turned out nice.
View attachment 41640
Performed 1st service a little while back. Oil was clean and filters are only slightly discolored.
Machine did quiet down some. Hoping it quiets down more with use.
View attachment 41641
Spare gas container that has been laying around the garage for years. Thought about getting rid of it several times, glad I didn't, fits perfectly behind rear seats. I need to add a couple small d-rings and a strap to keep it from moving.
View attachment 41642
Copycat fix to level the tailgate. I think it was from @JShell - thanks buddy.
View attachment 41643
High buck dome lights installed on overhead ROPS in each front corner. It pays to watch the clearance racks!! LOL!
View attachment 42409
Corona has a new relative.

View updates to this showcase item...

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking very nice.

Reactions: Corona1
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How is the dust control with just the rear panel?

It works great with the 2 piece windshield. Actually it’s a must, if riding dusty or snow covers trails. However your rear view mirror becomes relatively useless.
When it gets warm we remove the upper 1/2 of the windshield and the rear panel. We eat a few bugs, but it’s a lot more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bigred48

Bigred48

Jun 2, 2018
Peoria Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It works great with the 2 piece windshield. Actually it’s a must, if riding dusty or snow covers trails. However your rear view mirror becomes relatively useless.
When it gets warm we remove the upper 1/2 of the windshield and the rear panel. We eat a few bugs, but it’s a lot more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok great. Thanks for the info! On that panel I see installation requires drilling and using rivets to the side of the bike. Did you have to do this on yours?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok great. Thanks for the info! On that panel I see installation requires drilling and using rivets to the side of the bike. Did you have to do this on yours?
Yes, if I remember correctly they install on the tailgate.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!