Cummins Built Not Bought/The Life of Frankie.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya not bad for 8ft. We will only use it for sleeping, always outside to cook and everything else. We quit using the bus years ago because it was totally unnecessary and really big going into the woods. Smaller proved better for our situation.
just wanted a bed and a s***ter. Oh and fridge is nice for food so beer has cooler itself lol.
What about the box truck?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got some goods today. The rest of the stereo system showed up. I connected up the front speakers and they sound good and handled deck power at max. Seem to be fair quality, The low profile sub seems to be very good quality, hoping that works out. Don’t want to start over on stereo for a sec.

B3A8EAB1 AF70 4641 B2EB 86BF5CC32D0B

Wasn’t able to work on truck tonight and most of this week will be same unfortunately, damn honey do list is been getting thick. Hopefully back on it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
New window regulators and motors showed up today. Everything was in pretty good shape but since I had to install everything in the new doors anyways I sure don’t want to back in there later. Last another 30 years.
One of the scariest things yet on the truck. Not a fan of messing with scissor lift windows. Cleaned up all the tracks and regreased everything. Old grease was concrete.

A4B21877 C5D3 431D 986A CEEB73DB1BAB

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not too much to add currently. Had other stuff I was forced to do. But did stay late tonight and got the valance panel under the front bumper and the windshield cowl painted. They were both f***ed up because they came from my donor farm truck so lots of bodywork. Didn’t have time the other weekend I painted the truck but done now.
impatiently waiting for them to bake so I can get a damn beer.

648E627B 71E5 430F A364 E4C10907B698

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I won’t be the only first gen in our campsites this year. My wrecking yard buddy after driving my 2x4 Cummins last year has been on a quest for Cummins. Was a Ford guy but after having multiple problems sold his 7.3 PowerStroke and started buying 12valves. He has 3 second gen now but been asking me to sell him my 2x4, but it’s not going anywhere yet. that’s what he’s been wanting.
time has come I guess, he just bought one with a manual and will be running camper setup as well. I guess I’m not the only one who likes these ol farm trucks. But then again Chris is an old school redneck bigger then me even lol.

B9822C92 C900 4820 8CA5 C842C5F19036
18A839B9 3155 41C2 B8E7 60560142C24D

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Well I won’t be the only first gen in our campsites this year. My wrecking yard buddy after driving my 2x4 Cummins last year has been on a quest for Cummins. Was a Ford guy but after having multiple problems sold his 7.3 PowerStroke and started buying 12valves. He has 3 second gen now but been asking me to sell him my 2x4, but it’s not going anywhere yet. that’s what he’s been wanting.
time has come I guess, he just bought one with a manual and will be running camper setup as well. I guess I’m not the only one who likes these ol farm trucks. But then again Chris is an old school redneck bigger then me even lol.

View attachment 265820View attachment 265821
Here I am thinking that rednecks only existed in the south guess I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here I am thinking that rednecks only existed in the south guess I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well I do live in a single wide, drive old s*** that I worked on, get drunk in the woods and ride around on anything with wheels, head down to the lake with swimming shorts and cowboy boots on, work on cars for a living, love and shoot my guns whenever I get the tickle, love campfires and burning anything that burns, don’t fit in in the city for s***, hate technology, build s*** in a tent, have said “hold my beer and watch this” every weekend out, drink cheap beer but it’s actually beer, converted a school bus and a moving van for camping, prefer a manual and old stuff that works, got multiple vehicles sitting in my dirt driveway, prefer to piss outside and love hanging out in the woods with friends.
And my buddy is pretty much the same yet owns a junkyard and lives in a camper. Ya I’d say we’re “fairly” redneck. Probably more so then many from the south. We just reside in the wrong area.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well I do live in a single wide, drive old s*** that I worked on, get drunk in the woods and ride around on anything with wheels, head down to the lake with swimming shorts and cowboy boots on, work on cars for a living, love and shoot my guns whenever I get the tickle, don’t fit in in the city for s***, hate technology, build s*** in a tent, have said “hold my beer and watch this” every weekend out, drink cheap beer but it’s actually beer, prefer a manual and old stuff that works, got multiple vehicles sitting in my dirt driveway, prefer to piss outside and love hanging out in the woods with friends.
And my buddy is pretty much the same yet owns a junkyard and lives in a camper. Ya I’d say we’re “fairly” redneck. Probably more so then many from the south. We just reside in the wrong area.
It beats being known as a homo and drinking White Claw only riding in your yard. Plus a whole lot more fun

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well I do live in a single wide, drive old s*** that I worked on, get drunk in the woods and ride around on anything with wheels, head down to the lake with swimming shorts and cowboy boots on, work on cars for a living, love and shoot my guns whenever I get the tickle, love campfires and burning anything that burns, don’t fit in in the city for s***, hate technology, build s*** in a tent, have said “hold my beer and watch this” every weekend out, drink cheap beer but it’s actually beer, converted a school bus and a moving van for camping, prefer a manual and old stuff that works, got multiple vehicles sitting in my dirt driveway, prefer to piss outside and love hanging out in the woods with friends.
You ever listened to If that Ain't Country by David Allen Coe, it's a great song! Give it a listen. HA! I'll just say I'm a refined redneck, live in a triple wide non modular home and I piss outside along with all my other redneck antics! Like mowing stark naked, Wife comes home from grocery shopping and finds me mowing naked, she jumps out of her car and yells what in the hell are you doing, I reply, mowing the yard? HA!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

I've got a friend who could use that description for his Farmers Only.com profile!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been busy today. All new lights (led now) grill intakes bumper and the repaired valance panel installed. Front end is near complete.
Didn’t go the winch bumper we bought that my wife wanted. Put my foot down on that (hope I don’t pay for it) I wanted stock look. These bumpers are expensive and hard to find, I robbed the black trim from my 2x4 and redid all that then replaced the chrome. I like the looks of these bumps. Wasn’t going without it.
90AA6866 AE5F 44FF A21D 6B4B5280D683

gaps all pretty good for a Dodge. That took a bit!

A3E1C9CB B405 4047 937F 1D1E7DBDFB66

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been busy today. All new lights (led now) grill intakes bumper and the repaired valance panel installed. Front end is near complete.
Didn’t go the winch bumper we bought that my wife wanted. Put my foot down on that (hope I don’t pay for it) I wanted stock look. These bumpers are expensive and hard to find, I robbed the black trim from my 2x4 and redid all that then replaced the chrome. I like the looks of these bumps. Wasn’t going without it.
View attachment 265866

View attachment 265867
Looks good!

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
View attachment 265866

View attachment 265867
Wow impressive build!!
It looks great and I am not even a Dodge fanboy.
With all the detail you put into it, it is almost a shame to use it.
Keep up the good work.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!