P1000 Cup holder for Yeti

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I will have these for sale on my site next week. PVC cup holder with 12ga steel base plate. Tapered inside diameter to match Yeti Tumbler 20 and 30oz, also fits the Koozie can holder. Fits like a glove and still room for center occupant with cups removed. Mounting is easy, use the metal base plate as a template and drill three holes in the square tubing support under the seat cushion. They will be available at www.jkwoffroad.com

2016 02 27 141337 2016 02 27 141343 2016 02 27 141416

Last edited:
Gwishy

Gwishy

Oct 9, 2013
Peru, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
Are they compatible with the 700 cab? Pardon my ignorance!! LoL

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
Are they compatible with the 700 cab? Pardon my ignorance!! LoL

I have sold cup holders to a couple of 700 owners with the understanding they might have to modify it in order for it to fit but have been unable to get much feedback on the results. I'm sorry I can't be more help but I don't have access to a 700 for testing.

As you see in the picture the cup holder base mounts to the 1.25" square tube directly under the seat. Hope this helps.

LapZ

LapZ

Feb 27, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I will have these for sale on my site next week. PVC cup holder with 12ga steel base plate. Tapered inside diameter to match Yeti Tumbler 20 and 30oz, also fits the Koozie can holder. Fits like a glove and still room for center occupant with cups removed. Mounting is easy, use the metal base plate as a template and drill three holes in the square tubing support under the seat cushion. They will be available at www.jkwoffroad.com

View attachment 11006 View attachment 11007 View attachment 11008
Are you still selling these?

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Since no one else has offered...

Want me to be your 700 guinea pig? I'll pay shipping and post up 700 install pics? I've got plenty of Yetis for proper decoration.

Win/Win. :)

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

Reactions: THEdirtMAN
advertisement
THEdirtMAN

THEdirtMAN

Apr 3, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be placing a order for the cup holders very soon giggidy giggidy alright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stevenj
LapZ

LapZ

Feb 27, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5

I want one of these, my problem is my 5 year old son sits in the middle front while my two older kids are in the rear. We went for a ride sunday and I could not find a good spot for my yeti, kinda sucked. Anyway have you ever thought about trying to mount them lower like on the floor or separating to put in a different position? Just wondering because I want one its just these won't work for me.

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I want one of these, my problem is my 5 year old son sits in the middle front while my two older kids are in the rear. We went for a ride sunday and I could not find a good spot for my yeti, kinda sucked. Anyway have you ever thought about trying to mount them lower like on the floor or separating to put in a different position? Just wondering because I want one its just these won't work for me.

Haven't really looked into that but I'll give it some thought.

E

Erick

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Rochester
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hey Stevenj - I tried the jkwoffroad site to order one of these cup holders, however the site was not available. Are you still selling these?

E

Erick

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Rochester
Ownership

1. 1000-5

How do I order? Can't access your website......

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
How do I order? Can't access your website......

Yes sir still selling, try typing in the link... jkwoffroad.com

I know some have had trouble picking on the link but typing it in worked. I'm not sure what is going on, sorry.

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
anyone try these for the P700 yet? I may bite the bullet and try them?

S

Shifty

Aug 1, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I know some have had trouble picking on the link but typing it in worked. I'm not sure what is going on, sorry.
Steven,
Please check your email, I'm trying to see if you've shipped my order that was placed and paid for on August 4th, payment cleared bank on 7th. If you're not going to ship please issue a REFUND.

Reactions: Smitty335
J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Do you still sell these? Your site doesn't work, either with www or without.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you still sell these? Your site doesn't work, either with www or without.
Try sending him a PM at the top of your screen, He will prob get an email and see it. He hasnt been on in a few weeks.
This thread hasnt had a post on it in
5 yrs as well.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!