P1000 Cup Holders-- Need stock replacements

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I .... well... broke my cup holders. Technically they are not broke but I did over modify them and would like to start again. I see some folks do different stuff there and thought it was worth it to see if anyone had their old in dash mounted cup holders laying around. Be willing to pay what they are worth or barter.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I .... well... broke my cup holders. Technically they are not broke but I did over modify them and would like to start again. I see some folks do different stuff there and thought it was worth it to see if anyone had their old in dash mounted cup holders laying around. Be willing to pay what they are worth or barter.
Pm your address and I’ll get them shipped out to you.

Worm237

Worm237

Jul 11, 2017
Atlanta, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Stock cupholders on my 2017 EPS 1000 are the worst pieces of shat I've ever seen. Nothing but a can of beer or soda will fit into them............and without a soft koozie. Wish someone made a replacement for the stock ones.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Stock cupholders on my 2017 EPS 1000 are the worst pieces of shat I've ever seen. Nothing but a can of beer or soda will fit into them............and without a soft koozie. Wish someone made a replacement for the stock ones.
if you search cup holder mods, you'll find the one most guys do and i have. its a marine cup holder that will hold a Yeti tumbler. you can get them on amazon for 12$ a set. one of the best mods ever. i like your Dog. I have 2 Black Labs.

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazon specials. Marine cup holders.

06A0F854 F79D 4D70 BD9A 97A957066CC3 CE9DA7DC DBAB 418C 92B6 7578BCF4A07D DC00B7BD E34D 4498 9279 90207C2F60E6

Worm237

Worm237

Jul 11, 2017
Atlanta, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if you search cup holder mods, you'll find the one most guys do and i have. its a marine cup holder that will hold a Yeti tumbler. you can get them on amazon for 12$ a set. one of the best mods ever. i like your Dog. I have 2 Black Labs.

Much appreciated. Like a dumbazz I set my 20 oz Yeti coffee cup............no I "balanced the bastard" on the stock cup holder while I exited the 1000 and of course when I got back in I forget it was there...........SPLASH. I did this TWICE. Had a buddy riding the farm with me and was too busy talking to remember the cup. Pissed me off to no end that some Honda engineering genius came to the conclusion that these stock cup holders made sense. Dayum Yeti-like cups have been the craze for over 6 years! Looks like I'll need the dremel tool for some trimming.

My pup is Murphy, 3 years old in March and my best bud in all the world. He loves the SxS as much as me. Here's a few pics including a pheasant point in Kansas last December. Labs are the best.

Ndre6a

312e7n8

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!