Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm one of the very very few with a pioneer in the shop for something major (probably caused from me) wrong with it yet and I'm still proud of it. Apparently it just inhaled some water. I beat the holy s*** out of my machine the ROPS is twisted,both lower frame rails are bent and dented,I've broken mounts off my roof and had to heat it up to it back down, every panel is scratched and stickers shredded and broken stuff everywhere. I'm not b****in like this. Holy crap guy what is this!! Seems like there are a bunch of people that belong to a different site! I've had lots of different machines with really bad results and until this problem I've had the ultimate respect for Honda having now 14k and 12k on mine and my wife's bikes respectively. Had 2700 on our last Pioneer with literally three oil changes ONLY. All our kids, family and friends ride Honda THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! This weekend I just had my last Polaris take a dump on me as well(probably its tenth time!) with only 2800 on it. Except for my Pioneer 700 I've never had one last me that long. Ya I'm hard on things but still that's hard earned money. I wasn't on the Polaris site b****in about a cup holder out of place when that was the one I bought. I stayed off of there because I felt mine were such piles I was mad at myself for buying one and my current reminds me every day! Honda hadn't released one yet. As soon as they did I jumped ship for something better. Honda has treated me right. Read a little better or choose something else. You bought dependability and if it's not the fix it. Yes I've got a couple complaints as well but most of them I knew coming in because I'm smart enough to research my buys! Ok parking brake sucks but I've had other machines that don't as well yet I fixed mine because I have the ability to do so without use of a 6x6 jammed in. Heat under the seat ya no doubt the motor is under you to make room for additional seats in a three seat stance that's part of what brought some of you here,and for the record most others heat up as well! If you're super hot take out the windshield or find alternative ways like some of us do, then enjoy it in the winter. The dust they all do that! All!! Fix it like any other rig. The trans shifting hard or...first of all take it from belt owners either you learn it or b****. The control is drastically better and at least Honda is trying to do something other then shove another cheap ass snowmobile belt under it. I got use to ours quickly, hell small kids could drive it without all the jerkiness some say and it gets smoother the silk with miles. Expensive factory LED bars and winches??? Wtf? Have you seen the other brands. Everyone does it. Storage ya storage would be nice but I've taken this thing apart and the is no flipping room! There's some under the seat and they left it but there's no room. Take out front seat like a General or rzr and of course that'll open space up. Add two feet too it like many others...hey more room! How about take some tips from others and use your head. From what I've just heard is people wanting a Caddy with a Geo sticker price. There has to be something a company has to leave off so its your choice to add it however the guy that doesn't need it shouldn't get dinged for it. For what it is the Pioneer is still a bargain how about looking around. People throw out this number like "I just spent 30k on this " no you spent about 18. The rest is thanks to government dealer and your own big eyes for wanting and having to have the dealer install it. Either buy a different rig or fix it up for yourself how you want it. If Honda made everyone happy it would be a 60k rig and people would b**** it's got too much!! Honda hears and sees things and are actually paying attention and are coming up very quickly with better rigs they will be market leader shortly and it's not because a thread like this crap. It's not informative it's rubbish!!
I'm going to start a thread on things about your post we don't like. :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why don't you do it over on the Polaris site

Reactions: Tot and sharp
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Why don't you do it over on the Polaris site
Because I'm a member of this site. Didn't know I can only post things approved by certain people. If I post something on the Polaris site, it will be because I sold my honda. This is a honda discussion.

Your sounding a little salty. You need to take a breath. I was joking. Calm down.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
So maybe ultimately complaints like these are a good thing? A sign that Honda has really upped their game in the SxS market? I can't wait for them to come out with a proper sport machine that dominates XP1Ks, but that might we wishful thinking considering they don't even make big bore ATVs like their competitors... I just want to cool my seat down because my wife doesn't like it. I wear waders 90% of the time on the way out to fish. So my ass is sweaty regardless...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Something just doesn't sit well with me about having a full thread with nothing but b****in. It accomplishes nothing I absolutely understand having an issue and having a thread about that so yourself and others can try to fix the issue or talk about it in a way that lets say Honda was reading it may pay attention or if others that weren't concerned with that particular problem wouldn't read it. Listen we ALL HAVE ISSUES WITH OUR RIG that we may not like but problems do happen in others as well. Let's solve some of those issues and try to make a better brand even better. I get pissed when I hear this because like I said it accomplishes nothing. I've been on this site for almost a year with several different rigs and have owed many others and I like many others on here are proud of our purchase and not only try to come up with fixes but also new inventive ideas and things that will make our sport better. Most of all bounce ideas off of others and try to help people do what will work for them. I've learned things here and appreciate that and always give credit to the right person the best I can because like many I like to be straightened out before I make a mistake. Personally I get more gratification helping a guy that works his ass off to provide for his family to save money and not do a mistake so he's on here and receptive to what others say, then he says thank you. That's what it's about. I'm sorry if you felt attacked but no lie I did as well amongst many others. I'm proud of my vehicle and am excited to see what follows. I think we all should at least to a degree. And yes I'm a member also - very happily I will continue to support this great site

Last edited:
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Something just doesn't sit well with me about having a full thread with nothing but b****in. It accomplishes nothing I absolutely understand having an issue and having a thread about that so yourself and others can try to fix the issue or talk about it in a way that lets say Honda was reading it may pay attention or if others that weren't concerned with that particular problem wouldn't read it. Listen we ALL HAVE ISSUES WITH OUR RIG that we may not like but problems do happen in others as well. Let's solve some of those issues and try to make a better brand even better. I get pissed when I hear this because like I said it accomplishes nothing. I've been on this site for almost a year with several different rigs and have owed many others and I like many others on here are proud of our purchase and not only try to come up with fixes but also new inventive ideas and things that will make our sport better. Most of all bounce ideas off of others and try to help people do what will work for them. Personally I get more gratification helping a guy that works his ass off to provide for his family to save money and not do a mistake so he's on here and receptive to what others say, then he says thank you. That's what it's about. I'm sorry if you felt attacked but no lie I did as well amongst many others. I'm proud of my vehicle and am excited to see what follows. I think we all should at least to a degree. And yes I'm a member also - very happily I will continue to support this great site
I said the same thing repeatedly in the previous thread, but got in trouble. Glad someone agrees with me.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So maybe ultimately complaints like these are a good thing? A sign that Honda has really upped their game in the SxS market? I can't wait for them to come out with a proper sport machine that dominates XP1Ks, but that might we wishful thinking considering they don't even make big bore ATVs like their competitors... I just want to cool my seat down because my wife doesn't like it. I wear waders 90% of the time on the way out to fish. So my ass is sweaty regardless...
I said the same thing repeatedly in the previous thread, but got in trouble. Glad someone agrees with me.
**CK

Reactions: sharp and Hondasxs
jj88

jj88

Apr 20, 2016
Colorado
I think its perfectly ok to b**** about some of the flaws if its bothering you, that's one of the reasons the forum is here, to educate and inform others. It may be a simple fix, but you would never know if you said nothing. I really only have the one complaint, the seat heat. Dont like a hot behind, for obvious reasons. The rest, so far, I am very happy with. But, if someone reads this and decides to take their 20k elsewhere because of the seat heat, than by god Honda should do something about it, IMO. I get why the engine is where it is, but if there are things I have to do and spend more money on something Honda could and should have done in the 1st place, I think it deserves a little b****ing about. All UTV's have their flaws, I chose Honda because it seems they addressed most of the most obvious from the others, like the rubber band system, making something that doesn't need the Daytona Speedway to turn around, room for 5 or a bed to haul stuff, all great stuff. But, I, like many, dont like sitting on a live ghost pepper. I would be ok with no complaints with it, if they had protected my butt from the engine heat better. Thats all.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Even I agree the seat heat sucks I've complained about being scorched by steam too but if someone reads around a bit that's for the most part a 25 dollar fix through @Bayouownbeer on site or others as well. Others on here have other great ideas as well. Or simply take out windshield. Me personally covered it lightly so it can come off for those cold night rides as well as winter. But it's worth a thread. We're all different and have different needs in our machines I've even been learning that more. That's not what I was saying. there is just away of going about things and it wasnt going anywhere. Didn't seem like anyone wanted to do anything but complain. I've got some valid complaints to and deal with them on a level that gets something done on my machine and might help others in the process. Honda doesn't give a crap about what a couple people complain about if it's just 30 things in a row. It's just flat out negative. They are going to look at the thread with the most hits on a problem or two and go about fixing it at least to the best of their ability. I understand the want of a company to listen to its customers needs and I honestly believe they are listening. Many do I'm sure. Big Red till P1k in only a few years with many very nice models in between. They're listening.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think its perfectly ok to b**** about some of the flaws if its bothering you, that's one of the reasons the forum is here, to educate and inform others. It may be a simple fix, but you would never know if you said nothing. I really only have the one complaint, the seat heat. Dont like a hot behind, for obvious reasons. The rest, so far, I am very happy with. But, if someone reads this and decides to take their 20k elsewhere because of the seat heat, than by god Honda should do something about it, IMO. I get why the engine is where it is, but if there are things I have to do and spend more money on something Honda could and should have done in the 1st place, I think it deserves a little b****ing about. All UTV's have their flaws, I chose Honda because it seems they addressed most of the most obvious from the others, like the rubber band system, making something that doesn't need the Daytona Speedway to turn around, room for 5 or a bed to haul stuff, all great stuff. But, I, like many, dont like sitting on a live ghost pepper. I would be ok with no complaints with it, if they had protected my butt from the engine heat better. Thats all.

I think this is a good thread. I don't agree with some of the things listed as problems as being problems, but I think having everything laid out in front of you by honest owners is a good thing when making a decision. If I had not found out about the potential seat heat problem here and had purchased one and my wife got her buns burned, she would not be happy and I in turn would not have been happy. Now, knowing this is a potential derogatory item towards the Honda, I can go in with both eyes open and make a decision based on real data from real owners.

I firmly believe that Honda will come up with a solution and integrate it within their current production runs and probably offer it as a retrofit kit to current owners, similar to how Yamaha apparently made some changes to quiet down the Viking due to customer complaints.

I haven't seen anything on this thread that I haven't gleaned from other sources but having it in a single thread like this I think is very useful to potential new owners and to Honda Marketing/Design. It will most definitely go into their "Voice of the Customer" data and compliment their COPQ (Cost of Poor Qualtiy) data.

I know personally, I would love to have a customer based forum like this to mine data from in my current job. (I don't, we have to sift through COPQ and VOC data that is often filtered and watered down and sometimes confusing because people mix things up)

Reactions: jj88
advertisement
jj88

jj88

Apr 20, 2016
Colorado
Even I agree the seat heat sucks I've complained about being scorched by steam too but if someone reads around a bit that's for the most part a 25 dollar fix through @Bayouownbeer on site or others as well. Others on here have other great ideas as well. Or simply take out windshield. Me personally covered it lightly so it can come off for those cold night rides as well as winter. But it's worth a thread. We're all different and have different needs in our machines I've even been learning that more. That's not what I was saying. there is just away of going about things and it wasnt going anywhere. Didn't seem like anyone wanted to do anything but complain. I've got some valid complaints to and deal with them on a level that gets something done on my machine and might help others in the process. Honda doesn't give a crap about what one or two people complain about 30 things so that's just not the way. They are going to look at the thread with the most hits on a problem or two and go about fixing it at least to the best of their ability. I understand the want of a company to listen to its customers needs and I honestly believe they are listening. Many do I'm sure. Big Red till P1k in only a few years with many very nice models in between. They're listening.
Yeah, and I have already bought the thin insulation from Lowes, will put it in, should be an easy fix. The P1K to me is in a class of its own. In its 1st, not even full year, I give it a 4.9/5, and I have no doubt Honda will look at the most common complaints and fix them. If not, we will fix it for them, lol, and show them how to do it. In all seriousness though, when riding with my buddy who has a 2015 4 seat rzr, the obvious pros to the Honda were turning radius, no belt/shifting transmission, bed to haul wood, and i did not notice any lack of power vs the rzr, also a 1000. He also bottomed out twice, The Honda did not over the same hills/rocks. The Rzr is a cool looking machine, and of course more of a sport model, but, I was pretty happy with the P1K-5 this weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think this is a good thread. I don't agree with some of the things listed as problems as being problems, but I think having everything laid out in front of you by honest owners is a good thing when making a decision. If I had not found out about the potential seat heat problem here and had purchased one and my wife got her buns burned, she would not be happy and I in turn would not have been happy. Now, knowing this is a potential derogatory item towards the Honda, I can go in with both eyes open and make a decision based on real data from real owners.

I firmly believe that Honda will come up with a solution and integrate it within their current production runs and probably offer it as a retrofit kit to current owners, similar to how Yamaha apparently made some changes to quiet down the Viking due to customer complaints.

I haven't seen anything on this thread that I haven't gleaned from other sources but having it in a single thread like this I think is very useful to potential new owners and to Honda Marketing/Design. It will most definitely go into their "Voice of the Customer" data and compliment their COPQ (Cost of Poor Qualtiy) data.

I know personally, I would love to have a customer based forum like this to mine data from in my current job. (I don't, we have to sift through COPQ and VOC data that is often filtered and watered down and sometimes confusing because people mix things up)
Being informed is smart yes.

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks to Crow_Hunter, I post this now as direct proof that Honda is advertising, selling the Pioneer based on the concept of, and bragging that it can DUMP, not just carry, a 1000 pound load.

1000-POUND-CAPACITY TILT BED
There are a ton of reasons to buy a Pioneer 1000. Among them: the half-ton hauling capacity*. No side-by-side can haul more, and when it comes to dumping, we’ve made it easier than ever, with a hydraulic assist tilt bed lever that can be accessed from outside the vehicle, or right from the driver’s seat.

Reactions: Tot
Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I see a classroom?? No. I see a classmate??? No. What is it I see, it's, it's a, it's a classACTION I believe.. LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I see a classroom?? No. I see a classmate??? No. What is it I see, it's, it's a, it's a classACTION I believe.. LOL
It doesn't actually say it will dump all 1000#s at once. But yes it should based off of a half ton load inside a tilt bed. I never said I didn't wish mine did. I did know before buying it that it wouldn't but if it became a deal to me I'd fix it or buy the fix. See that's a worthy tread:)

J

JOHNDEEREMAN

May 7, 2016
NEVADA
dont feel lonely cuminspusher mines been in the shop for a week in which it just stopped running they havent had time to read the codes.
the dealor i bought it from sells polaris and honda just so happens polaris has recalled on all 900 and 1000 rzrs for a problem that causes them to posibly burn up so honda is on the back burner. sence 2005 i have owned kaw 900 deisel bullet proof but slow i traded it for a 800 rzr fast couldnt keep it out of shop then i went with a johndeere 825i other than two belts in 10500 miles been fair staying out of shop all of them you can get dusted with cab or windows. what i have been looking for is depenabilty ride power and pull like a tractor' hoping mine is something simple to fixif i can make it past the polaris in the shop

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jj88

jj88

Apr 20, 2016
Colorado
Thanks to Crow_Hunter, I post this now as direct proof that Honda is advertising, selling the Pioneer based on the concept of, and bragging that it can DUMP, not just carry, a 1000 pound load.

1000-POUND-CAPACITY TILT BED
There are a ton of reasons to buy a Pioneer 1000. Among them: the half-ton hauling capacity*. No side-by-side can haul more, and when it comes to dumping, we’ve made it easier than ever, with a hydraulic assist tilt bed lever that can be accessed from outside the vehicle, or right from the driver’s seat.
If Im not mistaken, it says hydraulic assist tilt bed, not hydraulic powered dump bed. I dont think it was ever intended to be a powered dump bed, just a dump bed with a little help from a hydraulic assist mechanism.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
dont feel lonely cuminspusher mines been in the shop for a week in which it just stopped running they havent had time to read the codes.
the dealor i bought it from sells polaris and honda just so happens polaris has recalled on all 900 and 1000 rzrs for a problem that causes them to posibly burn up so honda is on the back burner. sence 2005 i have owned kaw 900 deisel bullet proof but slow i traded it for a 800 rzr fast couldnt keep it out of shop then i went with a johndeere 825i other than two belts in 10500 miles been fair staying out of shop all of them you can get dusted with cab or windows. what i have been looking for is depenabilty ride power and pull like a tractor' hoping mine is something simple to fixif i can make it past the polaris in the shop
Thank you very much. I dropped mine off today with a heavy heart not going to lie. I've bought 8 brand new vehicles through my dealer (5 being Honda and none have ever seen the dealer ever even warranty except for this one once and the "other brands"multiple times) and am on a first name base with everyone there. I don't even own a car over 18 years old but this is my family's life it's what we do. I've been through the dealer before and I know how bad it sucks. I've always felt bad reguardless of brand for people spending large amounts of money for something for themselves or thier family. We're still riding whether it's our Honda bikes or this when it comes back but I already miss it. For them to even look at it this week was incredible I had to pull a few strings. You should have seen all the potential fire victims in the shop. They haven't seen a pioneer for major issues yet however they do not cater to Honda they always prefer to sell the others.

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm one of the very very few with a pioneer in the shop for something major (probably caused from me) wrong with it yet and I'm still proud of it. Apparently it just inhaled some water. I beat the holy s*** out of my machine the ROPS is twisted,both lower frame rails are bent and dented,I've broken mounts off my roof and had to heat it up to it back down, every panel is scratched and stickers shredded and broken stuff everywhere. You have to expect somethings. I'm sure one less large puddle and mine would still be toting me and eleven friends around just like it did last weekend. Mine is broke but yet I'm not b****in like this. Holy crap guy what is this!! Seems like there are a bunch of people that belong to a different site! I've had lots of different machines with really bad results and until this problem I've had the ultimate respect for Honda having now 14k and 12k on mine and my wife's bikes respectively. Had 2700 on our last Pioneer with literally three oil changes ONLY. All our kids, family and friends ride Honda THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! This weekend I just had my last Polaris take a dump on me as well(probably its tenth time!) with only 2800 on it. Except for my Pioneer 700 I've never had one last me that long. Ya I'm hard on things but still that's hard earned money. I wasn't on the Polaris site b****in about a cup holder out of place when that was the one I bought. I stayed off of there because I felt mine were such piles I was mad at myself for buying one and my current reminds me every day! Honda hadn't released one yet. As soon as they did I jumped ship for something better. Honda has treated me right. Read a little better or choose something else. You bought dependability and if it's not the fix it. Yes I've got a couple complaints as well but most of them I knew coming in because I'm smart enough to research my buys! Ok parking brake sucks but I've had other machines that don't as well yet I fixed mine because I have the ability to do so without use of a 6x6 jammed in. Dump bed yes Honda probably didn't have the necessary room being a small two rower and to keep cost down they didn't add electric I wish mine did too but it's sure better having that extra row. Heat under the seat ya no doubt the motor is under you to make room for additional seats in a three seat stance that's part of what brought some of you here,and for the record most others heat up as well! If you're super hot take out the windshield or find alternative ways like some of us do, then enjoy it in the winter. The dust they all do that! All!! Fix it like any other rig. The trans shifting hard or...first of all take it from belt owners either you learn it or b****. The control is drastically better and at least Honda is trying to do something other then shove another cheap ass snowmobile belt under it. I got use to ours quickly, hell small kids could drive it without all the jerkiness some say and it gets smoother the silk with miles. Expensive factory LED bars and winches??? Wtf? Have you seen the other brands. Everyone does it. Storage ya storage would be nice but I've taken this thing apart and the is no flipping room! There's some under the seat and they left it but there's no room. Take out front seat like a General or rzr and of course that'll open space up. Add two feet too it like many others...hey more room! How about take some tips from others and use your head. Let's see what we can design and save some money. From what I've just heard is people wanting a Caddy with a Geo sticker price. There has to be something a company has to leave off so its your choice to add it however the guy that doesn't need it shouldn't get dinged for it. For what it is the Pioneer is still a bargain how about looking around. People throw out this number like "I just spent 30k on this " no you spent about 18. The rest is thanks to government dealer and your own big eyes for wanting and having to have the dealer install it. Either buy a different rig or fix it up for yourself how you want it. If Honda made everyone happy it would be a 60k rig and people would b**** it's got too much!! These are all things for their own thread really because that's how we can do something. Honda hears and sees things and are actually paying attention and are coming up very quickly with better rigs they will be market leader shortly and it's not because a thread like this crap. It's not informative it's rubbish!!

To each their own. Some people trash their vehicles and some people take care of them. It's really hard to take your comments serious when by your own admission you have twisted the frame and roll bars! LOL.

I will say it sounds like you're having a lot of fun :) Deep down inside I respect that and wish I could just drive it to hell and back. But at the end of the day, most of us work really hard for our money and can't afford to just throw it in the shop and pay out-of-pocket for preventable repairs caused by excessive abuse. Sounds like you do have the surplus capital needed to fix such things.

It's a major investment. Equal to the purchase of a new automobile. I am curious, do you treat your own car like that?

But certain things don't apply to you because of your individual case. You are obviously the type that enjoys the heck out of his toys and never looKs back. But that doesn't mean it applies to others.

I did research thoroughly, very thoroughly, and my research showed that the Honda was capable of dumping 1000 pound load. In fact it does not.

You were looking for a vehicle that you could pound to hell. I was looking for a vehicle that could dump a heavy load of rock.

If your Honda did break down and you were unable to best it to hell, and was not able to do what you wanted it to do, you would be upset that it didn't achieve the things you were looking for.

I'm not looking for the same things you're looking for, I'm looking for different things and so in my case it, it didn't achieve the needs that I want to achieve.

You were looking for something to beat to hell, I was looking for something that can haul and dump 1000 pounds of rock.

But at least you did agree with me about the dump issue and most of your comments were about the dust and dirt coming into the cab. I personally have never experienced that issue because I don't think something like that would bother me.

However, I respect the fact that it does bother a fellow owner, BoomBoom and that it is still a defect in the way It was designed all the same.

He has different needs than us. He has a fully enclosed cab because he lives in Alaska. So it's a bigger issue to him and would not be to us.

It all comes down to this. We all have different needs, we all have different uses, we all treat things different.

That in no way however, alleviates the burden of Honda having to stand by their claims that the vehicle can dump 1000 pound load when it cannot.

And though your story was adventurous and sounds like fun, it doesn't mean this thread is crap.

Reactions: AZhunter
Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If Im not mistaken, it says hydraulic assist tilt bed, not hydraulic powered dump bed. I dont think it was ever intended to be a powered dump bed, just a dump bed with a little help from a hydraulic assist mechanism.

???? My goodness it can't be any clearer?

It's says a 1000 pound capacity tilt bed. Means it can tilt a 1000 pounds out of the bed.

Power assist is meaningless here. A motor is not relevant.

You obviously have never used it for dumping I promise you!

Reactions: AZhunter
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!