P1000 Delton becomes a Mary's Ridge Retard

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Wait til you see these fancy whips I got too! Bahaha @CumminsPusher @Tigermark disco party in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget @Eltobgi , we can surround @drfubar and really drive him insane with the light show. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Disco is dead! Along with big flap collared shirts. Bahahaha
I downloaded some disco already for Drf and no bulls*** it's so much fun cruising around after about two sheets to the wind. Everything gets going. I hate to admit it's fun but there you go.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I realize the seriousness of such an endeavor (becoming a Mary's Ridge Retard) and do NOT take it lightly whatsoever... As the retard rookie I use admit that it's not easy handing with the big boys, I mean they take retardation to a whole new level! Honestly I had a blast the entire day, from riding so great trails and paths to "pioneering" in the woods and making room for future adventure!

It is so awesome being a Retard!!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I downloaded some disco already for Drf and no bulls*** it's so much fun cruising around after about two sheets to the wind. Everything gets going. I hate to admit it's fun but there you go.
You guys can't get to me I have a bull s*** force field around me.
Can I go ahead and claim my title before I come? I want to be the CRO. Chief Retard Officer
We... meaning the VP and Sgt of Arms will have to discuss it but the slot is open as long as you get here and play

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
And another thing... I won't have to look at those lights. I go to bed when the sun goes down and i'm pretty sure they are pretty much invisible to the straight eye in the day time.
I've been wondering who will be the first to start displaying feathers on their rigs?
D4d43f2089ef4fb2391ef87f2d0f8a4d

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, here's the skinny on riding at Mary's Ridge and becoming a retard. I've conferred with my Sgt of Arms, (VP is nowhere to be found), and we have decided that if while riding Mary's Ridge all aforementioned said whippy light runners or rock light runners shall have their rigs burnt at the stake and remains will be displayed for all to see to curb any future attempts to "be unique".

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!