Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had a fantastic time on both days!Riding and "Pioneering" with both @drfubar and @Delton is a pleasure... I really enjoyed the ride and fellowship, such good stuff!

Thanks @drfubar for the invite and the awesome hospitality...
Looks like a lot of fun guys! That slow stuff is cool great stuff you two

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I downloaded some disco already for Drf and no bulls*** it's so much fun cruising around after about two sheets to the wind. Everything gets going. I hate to admit it's fun but there you go.
Oh man, I just had a visual of you guys all lit up (in more ways than 1) blasting this music when you come accross a group of razors in the dark woods of Tennessee. DrF stuck in the middle of the caravan not knowing what to do.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh man, I just had a visual of you guys all lit up (in more ways than 1) blasting this music when you come accross a group of razors in the dark woods of Tennessee. DrF stuck in the middle of the caravan not knowing what to do.
OH, I know what to do... Do you know what to do when the bullets start flying?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Well just keep on going they won't know what to think of it and should be leery or can drop our drawers. No one wants to fight a naked man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
OH, I know what to do... Do you know what to do when the bullets start flying?
Well if the bullets were coming guys on a razor, just throw a lit match in their general direction.
If they was coming from you I would just let one of these loose to distract you.

IMG 4086

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well if the bullets were coming guys on a razor, just throw a lit match in their general direction.
If they was coming from you I would just let one of these loose to distract you.

View attachment 29024
That's Don's favorite position. No wonder Tom had a hard time sitting down. Poor bird didn't walk right for a week

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like the gauges on the right. Shows how steep it really is. The camera takes all the depth away from the footage. Looks like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got that right. Some of those hills are jaw dropping steep.

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!