Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I ain't been on here much. Still busy with house but at least as of last Friday that mf'er is mine!!!!
Ordered first building Saturday with around 2 week lead time. So Im hoping to be bending tubing within a month. Miss you guys!!!
Btw rig is still running like new. Still hasn't been washed from Takeover and got a front wheel bearing with some slop.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry I ain't been on here much. Still busy with house but at least as of last Friday that mf'er is mine!!!!
Ordered first building Saturday with around 2 week lead time. So Im hoping to be bending tubing within a month. Miss you guys!!!
Btw rig is still running like new. Still hasn't been washed from Takeover and got a front wheel bearing with some slop.
CONGRATS!

Reactions: sharp and TripleB
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad it all worked out for ya bud! Yall deserve it for sure.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And kids!
Last week ALL the kids loaded up on the p1k for a ride around property. There's a pond in the larger pasture that's usually dry. It sorta reminded me of Bristol track so we made a few laps around it. Banking is so steep the rig practically steers itself lol. We all had a blast

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got 20 tons of gravel coming for parking area between 2 shop pads. Shop should be erected within the week. Picked up an 8k generator to get me by until wiring is done. This crap gets expensive fast!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Running my welder at next takeover won't be a problem now lol
20190522 121514

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Daddy's got a new toy. This opens up a lot of new doors. Putting all that overtime pay to good use.
View attachment 139906

Is that a “shop max” “shop helper” “shop-something”....can’t remember what it’s called but its old school and has a ton of attachments that turn it into a drill press, router, chop saw...etc????

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is that a “shop max” “shop helper” “shop-something”....can’t remember what it’s called but its old school and has a ton of attachments that turn it into a drill press, router, chop saw...etc????
You're thinking of a shopsmith and no. It's an Emco maximat super 11. Austrian made and awesome reviews online. Has mill attachment that i really didn't need but I'll take it. I'll be able to make bung 100% in-house now

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!