GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
What I was thinking about was not as cool as what you are doing with your roll gage!
I was kicking around the idea of unbolting the center section and making a drop in replacement, it would consist of a 2.5 inch tube going out to the edge up the side and across the top to make a loop integrating into a steel air box utilizing the stock filter,eliminating the one piece top seat cushion using a pair of RZR seat backs and a custom center.
How about that for a wild idea?
There is only about a 25% chance I will get to it for the lack of time.

Left Side Driver Seat Back Cushion From 2013 Polaris RZR 900 XP #21 * | eBay

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I was thinking about was not as cool as what you are doing with your roll gage!
I was kicking around the idea of unbolting the center section and making a drop in replacement, it would consist of a 2.5 inch tube going out to the edge up the side and across the top to make a loop integrating into a steel air box utilizing the stock filter,eliminating the one piece top seat cushion using a pair of RZR seat backs and a custom center.
How about that for a wild idea?
There is only about a 25% chance I will get to it for the lack of time.

Left Side Driver Seat Back Cushion From 2013 Polaris RZR 900 XP #21 * | eBay
Lack of time is my middle name lol. That stock center section needs to be replaced anyways. Way too heavy. I have no way of weighing my front section but pretty sure it's lighter than stock. With thicker tubing (.095).

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang I hate all the disorganization in my shop!!! I can't find crap. Probably because I've been living in there every second I'm not at work lol. Metal chips, welders, torches, scrap tubing, benders, bandsaw, parts thrown everywhere. Driving me nuts. I need a bigger shop.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Dang I hate all the disorganization in my shop!!! I can't find crap. Probably because I've been living in there every second I'm not at work lol. Metal chips, welders, torches, scrap tubing, benders, bandsaw, parts thrown everywhere. Driving me nuts. I need a bigger shop.
Bigger shop just means the disorganization on a larger scale with more walking/looking time trying to find something!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's no s***.. mine is a FREAK'N disaster right now!!
Tell me about it! I went straight there from work tonight and was just gonna enlarge harness mounts to accept stock seatbelt bolts. I've got a set of brand new reams in there somewhere. Couldn't find them to save my life. Spent an hour looking for them then finally just said to heck with it and went inside. Nothing got done ( other than digging 7 or 8 tube notcher slugs out of the sole of my work boots lol).. Hitting it in the am around 8.

J

JTW

Tell me about it! I went straight there from work tonight and was just gonna enlarge harness mounts to accept stock seatbelt bolts. I've got a set of brand new reams in there somewhere. Couldn't find them to save my life. Spent an hour looking for them then finally just said to heck with it and went inside. Nothing got done ( other than digging 7 or 8 tube notcher slugs out of the sole of my work boots lol).. Hitting it in the am around 8.
Good thing you weren't wearing flip flops or bare foot!

Reactions: sharp and Delton
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Done the same thing Sat. Was using a small screwdriver and walked away from what I was working on for a minute..Came back and it was gone. Spent a good half hour looking for this dam screwdriver..Yes I have many screwdrivers but it was the point of the matter. Finally frustrated I decided it was time for a chew..In my pocket the whole time:confused:

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've seen his shop when it was supposed to be organized... He ain't kidding.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Progress!! It's a beautiful thing lol.
IMG 20170320 121050285 1336x752