Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just trying to stir up things, but have you noticed the white collar foke never fuel up there trucks, they have the hired hands do it, because you have to go to the stinky, slimy pit.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't think about the P 5 owners that might have diesels, they are like ants coming out of the wood work, can,t win that battle, HA!
Sounds like your getting cabin fever too! I'm so bored I'm contemplating selling out and moving! Wonder if I can transfer my master lic. To Idaho?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like your getting cabin fever too! I'm so bored I'm contemplating selling out and moving! Wonder if I can transfer my master lic. To Idaho?

Don’t have to go to far, try Marinette County.. you can ride your pioneer all year except the month of April for the spring thaw... haven’t had a boring weekend here yet

Reactions: Plumber32
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thats were the wife wants to go if we ever moved. I can make a lot more money out west. This is my 10th year in business. It's going really well. But being a slave to a cell phone makes one dream of greener pastures for sure.

Owning a service business ruined me from phones.

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Worst thing I ever did was go to Idaho. Lol so beautiful and clean.
I know a couple nice areas out this way! You get serious I’m down to go in on something you know that. I love to see family people dedicated to the cause, see you soon my friend

BTW on the diesel thing, I’ve spilt a lot on myself over the years and I think of it as cologne and so does my family :)

Reactions: Remington
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!