P1000m5 Diode Dynamics SS3 pods?

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone running these? They look to be top notch and claim to strongly compete with Rigid and Baja Designs in performance and durability. I ordered a pair of the Pro driving beam pods and was wondering if anyone has any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good reviews on those Diode Dynamic SS3 Pods. Just curious on where and how you mounted them'

Reactions: Lady01
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t mounted them yet but I plan on mounting a pair at the joints on the front bars (a-pillars??) and a pair on the front bumper. I bought a pair of amber driving beams to mount on the pillars. If I like them, I’ll probably go with the white spots on the bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!