P1000 Do I dielectric everything ?

Bgilbert03

Bgilbert03

Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys I'm sorry for not actually searching through the threads but I'm in the shop running the snorkel and would appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction on what exactly or absolute must needs to be water-proofed electrically I know the obvious answer is everything but is there severe connections that are needed ? Thank you in advance !

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The way I look at it is, why not? If you are right there and have easy access or are installing something new I sure would and have. Electrical problems can be a b****, especially if you are not real close to civilization.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!