Do you keep your Honda under a tarp or ?

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had a rodent problem last year. Then my wife adopted 2 barn cats. Now we have 4 cats and the only mice I see are hanging out of their mouths. But they have also spooked the turkeys and deer away from the house. And I'm tired of them using flower pots and mulch beds as litter boxes. I guess you can't win...
Every solution creates a new problem

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mine lives outside. He’ll I bought the Honda fabric doors because I didn’t want to have to unzip it every time I got in it I’m to sorry to open the garage every time I want in it. I use mine daily around the house prob more than my truck. But I live in an area where we can use them more freely than other places.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine lives outside. He’ll I bought the Honda fabric doors because I didn’t want to have to unzip it every time I got in it I’m to sorry to open the garage every time I want in it. I use mine daily around the house prob more than my truck. But I live in an area where we can use them more freely than other places.
Ours too. It gets no love😞

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
DO NOT cover or tarp it in a shed. This will create a safe place for mice. I did this on my zero turn and them had a mower with “zero” wiring harness left. Cost a fortune to fix. If you have to store it buy peppermint oil and spray around and on it weekly

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
Locked in a shop for sure. Cost more than any of my other vehicles.

Reactions: 05Willys
J

JAL

Nov 22, 2020
Medford, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now in an enclosed 7X14 trailer. Spends the winter in a detached garage with a snow plow for a snout.

Reactions: 05Willys

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!