Does anyone make forward offset a arms for X other than SuperATV?

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I really like the high clearance for my L&W but would like a forward offset to keep tires from rubbing. Is there any other options out there other than SuperATV with forward offset for the 1000X?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You dont care for the SATV’s? Or just wondering if there are others?
I know there are some but i cant remember the names off hand.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
You dont care for the SATV’s? Or just wondering if there are others?
I know there are some but i cant remember the names off hand.

They don't offer much "high clearance" when compared to others like L&W? I also prefer a fixed instead of adjustable.

One of my arms may have gotten tweaked a little a couple rides ago, my tire seems to be rubbing more than previously. Need to do some measuring to see it that is the case. I have L&W now and tires have always rubbed some.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
They don't offer much "high clearance" when compared to others like L&W? I also prefer a fixed instead of adjustable.

One of my arms may have gotten tweaked a little a couple rides ago, my tire seems to be rubbing more than previously. Need to do some measuring to see it that is the case. I have L&W now and tires have always rubbed some.
I have a brand new in box set of the super atv forward aarms that I might be interested in selling for a discount....I like them but since we have all R's besides this 1 X. I am thinking of going the route of getting with Texas customs for there X-R conversion. That way we have R axels for all the machines....less spare parts to carry!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I have a brand new in box set of the super atv forward aarms that I might be interested in selling for a discount....I like them but since we have all R's besides this 1 X. I am thinking of going the route of getting with Texas customs for there X-R conversion. That way we have R axels for all the machines....less spare parts to carry!
I might if I cant find anything else. PM me price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!