100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So it's come up between a few times and folks are interested in fabricating some sort of dog box. My dog wouldn't like it one bit and would whine incessantly because she's not riding shotgun but, there may come a time where us 500 owners may need to haul an extra human around and I'd have need of a better way to keep her with us. Im looking at the rear panel with the zipper down window, so she can poke her head through the middle and whine in my ear. I like what @iowaguy did with the rear roll bars and the big cargo net across the back wall. my thought on that is add two cross bars to the sides and hang the same thick cargo webbing on the two sides. it'd be open to the elements for the most part but thats just my 1st idea. thanks to @iowaguy for the inspiration...these are his pictures...the 1st two. Then there was the 3 rd & 4th picture of a storage drawer system that I could build underneath the Kennel. I'm sorry for not remembering whose picture and build that's from but, thank you again for the ideas...Has anyone here made a dog box for the back rack or bed? If so, please share your ideas here and thanks in advance.

IMG 0521 IMG 0523 IMG 0482 IMG 0575

Reactions: idcwby

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!