P1000 Draining Front Seat

hogfish

hogfish

Apr 24, 2016
florida
Need some suggestions on how to drain the front seat. Went 4 wheeling yesterday through a lot of water and then cleaned it when I got home. The front seat is heavy with water. Any thoughts on how to get rid fo it? Thanks.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Need some suggestions on how to drain the front seat. Went 4 wheeling yesterday through a lot of water and then cleaned it when I got home. The front seat is heavy with water. Any thoughts on how to get rid fo it? Thanks.

Maybe hook an air hose in one side and let it blow thru for a while. You could take the end off an air hose so it will flow freely with out you having to hold it. Then turn down the regulator to a much lower pressure like 20 psi or something and let it go for a while.

Of coarse this requires a decent air compressor to do this. You could also use a inflatable toy inflator to do the same thing.

Leave it in the sun for a while should also help.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Take it off and set it up on end and put it in the sun.

hogfish

hogfish

Apr 24, 2016
florida
Thanks joeymt33, I drilled two 1/4" holes thru the hard plastic near thr rear back and the water just poured out. then left in sun for the afternoon.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!