Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife told me last night that I'm all done adding items, (wouldn't put whips on anyway) or she will make me go back to work!o_O Ok, that's a no-brainer. I'm not going back to work so all you working stiffs, keep putting money into social security!;)
What about a 2way radio. I thought that was next.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Shhhhhhhhh! Wife doesn't know but FedEx is delivering these this morning.
Dra 13 4 poi h sty har ste cli red 1396590002 Dra 13 4 poi h sty har ste cli red 1396590002

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can tell her I gave you a spare set! I didn't like the color.
Those are for safety, that's probably the one accessory that your wife actually wants you to have. Lol
I'm just messing with you guys. When I told her I ordered some she said that she liked the ones I had in my RZR and that it was a good idea for safety reasons. She has said a million times during our years of marriage, "If it makes you happy, I'm good with it".. I got a good one and no she doesn't have a sister.o_O

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The Bone Mobile has gone through a hell of a transformation making it one hell of a ride! Nice work! It makes me feel I am falling behind and need to get creative with the Beast.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just messing with you guys. When I told her I ordered some she said that she liked the ones I had in my RZR and that it was a good idea for safety reasons. She has said a million times during our years of marriage, "If it makes you happy, I'm good with it".. I got a good one and no she doesn't have a sister.o_O

All I want to know is how you married up in class? She’s gotta be on the top level!

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!