Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are for safety, that's probably the one accessory that your wife actually wants you to have. Lol
I know that's right. Mine loves having a harness over seatbelts. She feels alot safer.

Reactions: pct and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's the best option if running factory cage. Not sure what price is but those clamps are expensive. But I do as I'm asked so if ya want it welded....so be it.
He wants $175 for the bar. I know I've said stuff like this before but I'm not paying that much. I'll stick with the slanty bar or maybe attach like Glock did on his. I thought you could just weld a bar on there. He does nice work but I'm not in the mood to spend that when I can make it work.
Honda Pioneer 1000-5/1000-3 One Piece Bolt On Harness Bar

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He wants $175 for the bar. I know I've said stuff like this before but I'm not paying that much. I'll stick with the slanty bar or maybe attach like Glock did on his. I thought you could just weld a bar on there. He does nice work but I'm not in the mood to spend that when I can make it work.
Honda Pioneer 1000-5/1000-3 One Piece Bolt On Harness Bar
175 is a good price considering price of those tube clamps and powder coating. Brick City does awesome work. Nothing but respect for them.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Added belts today... They came out pretty good. Used the headrests like others have used for the anchor point.
20180310 1034392

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah, I understand he has to make money, I just don't think I need it that bad...
Think of it as adding a removable accessory which increases the value of the Bone Mobile;) &...which could be removed and sold afterwards

It is a better alternative to a permanently welded bar which would most likely decrease the value and would be more difficult to return to stock should you choose to!

So don’t think of it as spending money, think of the purchase as an investment:cool:

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Think of it as adding a removable accessory which increases the value of the Bone Mobile;) &...which could be removed and sold afterwards

It is a better alternative to a permanently welded bar which would most likely decrease the value and would be more difficult to return to stock should you choose to!

So don’t think of it as spending money, think of the purchase as an investment:cool:
It wasn't bad. I had almost $50 in quick cash built up from Rocky Mountain so I applied it to the total

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Now I remember what I didn't like about harnesses.o_O Too much of a pain in the arse when I want to hop in and run down the driveway or up the ridge for a minute.. Takes longer to get into it than the trip and if you don't put it on you got to sit on the dayyum thing. Also my arms are almost as short as @JTW's so when I'm strapped in I can barely reach the gear knob.;)
8349b6764094f5010d20847aeda2cad3

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now I remember what I didn't like about harnesses.o_O Too much of a pain in the arse when I want to hop in and run down the driveway or up the ridge for a minute.. Takes longer to get into it than the trip and if you don't put it on you got to sit on the dayyum thing. Also my arms are almost as short as @JTW's so when I'm strapped in I can barely reach the gear knob.;)
View attachment 68638
I just use the lap belt 90% of the time. If something looks sketchy then i put the shoulder straps on.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the idea of the Click - 6 belts. Even if the do say RZR they are made by IMMI. It’s the $500 cost for 2 that shows me down.

Reactions: Tramguage1 and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just use the lap belt 90% of the time. If something looks sketchy then i put the shoulder straps on.
Same here - lap belt and then if I am about to do something where I need the shoulders that little bit i time it take me to put them on.... helps allow reconsider time... although I have not used that time wisely yet:eek:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!