Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did not even think about side mirrors getting in the way. I have the Siesmik pursuits and they are great.
Thank you @16Honda for this update.

S

SeanKirk77

Oct 21, 2015
How is the bug buster going to hold up to branches on tight trails?

Reactions: Stauvo
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They say good. Any review I've read has said great in the woods. I figure you'll have to be a little careful but don't worry @Digger and I appear to be test dummies on it. I do know that if things do look bad I'll take it off. It's pretty simple.

16Honda

16Honda

Nov 24, 2015
Missouri
They say good. Any review I've read has said great in the woods. I figure you'll have to be a little careful but don't worry @Digger and I appear to be test dummies on it. I do know that if things do look bad I'll take it off. It's pretty simple.
I guess I'll be one too. Mine is on the big truck out for delivery today.

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
MAV

MAV

Dec 18, 2015
OHIO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What bout rain and water? Any protection from that?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!