TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a gasoline powered Honda 3000 psi pressure washer.

I'm looking for an electric pressure washer that I can keep in the shop, quickly carry outside, set up and go.

I'm wondering if anyone uses a 1500 psi with around 1.7 gpm flow?

Looking around, Sun Joe send to get high ratings on most models.

Looking for input.

Thank you

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudder and JenElio
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Stihl has a little one that is pretty good. Reminder, even at those lower pressures don't let the nozzle near your body parts.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have the same small Ryobi @DDDonkey mentioned. I've also got the Harbor Freight one they put on sale for $64.99 pretty regularly. I use the wand from the Ryobi in the HF washer when I use it since the HF wand tip is just two plates that press together versus an actual nozzle.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We bought a little Ryobi as well at my work as a backup to the gas unit that went in for repair. It’s been fine so far after 4-5 months, in fact even though it doesn’t have the power of gas we’re still using it for washing cars. Works better for our situation.

R

rickoshea

i have a 1900 psi simoniz i got on sale as it was being discontinued and surprisingly it still works after a year and a half of hard use, and came with the foam nozzle.i prefer the electric over the gas for my needs.if i need 3500 i grab one from work.

Reactions: Mudder and TxDoc
CajunRedneck

CajunRedneck

Jan 16, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudder and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!