P1000 Electrical help for Cole Hersee relay

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup. 95% of most everything is these days. Except for inflation, skyrocketing crime rates, CRT, LGBTQABCXYZ, child grooming, and an open border. That's all made right here in Washington DC.
Yup, we are on a collision course with self destruction. We need a 180 as a country, starting with bringing back the jobs, eliminate government welfare, and so much more.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Having said that, I'm not hopeful. When I came to the US in '52, there was no welfare. Stepdad abandoned family. We worked. Older kids and mom. Being that poor builds a very strong work ethic. Mom stole a can of beans at the supermarket to feed us once. When she got the money, she went back, confessed, and paid for the can. You can be poor and still teach your kids good moral values.

This country provides exceptional opportunity. I left home at 16, didn't finish HS. USN trained me in electronics. Worked hard, saved and got ahead in life. This country was founded on hard work, rugged individualism and self responsibility. Bring it back!

Sorry for OT, but where we are just jacks my jaws.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Having said that, I'm not hopeful. When I came to the US in '52, there was no welfare. Stepdad abandoned family. We worked. Older kids and mom. Being that poor builds a very strong work ethic. Mom stole a can of beans at the supermarket to feed us once. When she got the money, she went back, confessed, and paid for the can. You can be poor and still teach your kids good moral values.

This country provides exceptional opportunity. I left home at 16, didn't finish HS. USN trained me in electronics. Worked hard, saved and got ahead in life. This country was founded on hard work, rugged individualism and self responsibility. Bring it back!

Sorry for OT, but where we are just jacks my jaws.
Know where your coming from, been there done that. I've had a job since I was 12 yo.

Reactions: bumperm

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!