P700 Electrical Issue

K

KennethM

Nov 10, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I own a 2018 700-4 with 143 hours and 1184 miles on it. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped to open a gate. When I started to accelerate from stop, it died and would not restart. Lost all power. Replaced main fuse (40A) and it started up and was fine. I couldn't tell that the original fuse was blown, but replacing it worked, so I tossed the original. A week later, after driving less than a mile, I stopped at a neighbor's. When I went to start it back up, I heard a "pop" and it wouldn't start. No power. Pulled the main fuse. It looked fine. Put the fuse back in and the engine started. ???

Any ideas/suggestions? How do I troubleshoot this? Anyone else experience this same problem? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!