Multi Elite SxS Engineering

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Has anyone gotten anything from EXE lately? I ordered a shift gate on the 7th and haven’t heard anything from them. I have paid and al I have received is a confirmation of payment. I’ve tried to email and call with no answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone gotten anything from EXE lately? I ordered a shift gate on the 7th and haven’t heard anything from them. I have paid and al I have received is a confirmation of payment. I’ve tried to email and call with no answer.

I've heard multiple people having issues with EXE getting their products out. They all say he has top notch products but his customer service sucks and he's way behind on all his products. Good luck.

J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
It is summer vacation time of year he could have taken some time off and doesn't have anyone to cover? We usually have a variety people where I work out during the summer months which tends to slow things down.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Giphy
Nothing yet. Still waiting.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Could be anything...maybe he's short on supply, lazy, or just too busy. I wonder if he realizes that people are talking smack? I always pull down my ads or lengthen the handling time to avoid the drama.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Could be anything...maybe he's short on supply, lazy, or just too busy. I wonder if he realizes that people are talking smack? I always pull down my ads or lengthen the handling time to avoid the drama.

I don’t mind the time WITH communication. I understand s*** happens.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have a few of his battery trays in stock if anyone needs one of those. Lol

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I have a few of his battery trays in stock if anyone needs one of those. Lol

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

No thanks, my used Talon came with a tray. But thanks for the offer.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
advertisement
oldbuggy

oldbuggy

Nov 3, 2021
colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
i ordered a bearing grease tool for a talon nov 22. week later. i emailed them. they said oops. its in its way. 2 weeks later. it shows up. and there is no o ring. i e mailed them with no answer. sign of the times. no service. just about the $. laters

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
That is not the kind of business reputation I want! Being a very small startup, many things I sell are dropshipped for me. All the companies I work with ship quickly also. If they don't work out then I drop them! Profits from these resale items have funded my R&D ventures on my own product designs. So far sales have funded all of the business. I'm not taking a salary yet because I've reinvested profits into tools, design tools, and inventory of my products to get traction.

The products that I have developed and produce are much easier to control shipping and inventory on. Still learning how to time all the parts sourcing for my own designs. It's been great to have a local shop that can make all of my metal parts with their CNC equipment and powder coating.

Jemco RZR boxes have a long 2-3 week lead time. At close to $600 a pop, customers sometime get nervous about the shipping time. Usually I can reassure them that I'm not rippng them off with a simple communication. Then they are OK and don't mind the wait.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!