Elite SXS Engineering

Referee222

Referee222

Dec 19, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hi! Does anyone know what is up with Elite SXS Engineering? Placed a battery box order last week. Have tried to call and email to check on it. I've gotten no response.

Thanks!

Reactions: ChadD
Referee222

Referee222

Dec 19, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Unfortunate they are having difficulty. I should have checked the forum before purchasing. I have disputed with PayPal.

Anyone recommend another battery tray for a Talon x4?

Desmo

Desmo

Dec 27, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi! Does anyone know what is up with Elite SXS Engineering? Placed a battery box order last week. Have tried to call and email to check on it. I've gotten no response.

Thanks!
Don't know what's up with them but I am waiting on an order from 12/27 for a battery tray. I got a tracking number last week but it's not actually in the USPS system yet (so not actually shipped). The only way I got a response from him was to send a message via their website.

Referee222

Referee222

Dec 19, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Don't know what's up with them but I am waiting on an order from 12/27 for a battery tray. I got a tracking number last week but it's not actually in the USPS system yet (so not actually shipped). The only way I got a response from him was to send a message via their website.
Just checked their website. It is down! You may want to dispute the charge. Beware!

Referee222

Referee222

Dec 19, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Update: I believe their website is down. My disputed claim with PayPal is resolved. Money being refunded. Do not buy from Elite! PayPal took care of me!
If you are looking for a battery tray,you might want to check out the Club Store.

Desmo

Desmo

Dec 27, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
My battery tray and free shift gate were eventually delivered (I forget exactly when; mid February?). It was a very odd/frustrating experience buying from them. I couldn't get much if any response from them through much of the process. I was about to start a disputed payment claim when I eventually tracked the package within the USPS system and then THEY lost it for awhile (a whole 'nother story). Elite SxS seems to have disappeared at this point. Too bad because I really like the shift gate and the battery tray.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
As a dealer, designer and manufacturer I feel your pain.

From my experience, a tracking number that's not in the system means the shipping label was printed but has not been picked up. For me that happens when I have items drop shipped from the manufacturer that I send shipping labels for and they drag their feet on shipping. In your case it's because they printed the label and are waiting on product to ship.

This happens to be the main reason I stopped selling R2C filters. They are the only reason that I've ever received bad reviews! Well, one was because of USPS. They absolutely SUCK at communicating to dealers!!! And have no problem lying to us. I still have credit money on the table with them too and plan on getting it out of them in product some how. They were the company I started my business with but also required the most babysitting to get shipments out...when they would answer emails. It took a while to figure out but when they didn't respond quickly to an email, I knew something was up and they weren't going to tell me. Made me look stupid to customers and so freaking MAD!!

Elite's website doesn't even open for me.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!