EMP 3 piece kit

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Oh no did I just screw up? I bought the 3 pc kit windshield. top and rear shield for my new 2020 P500 I"ll start with the front full windshield. It comes with a rubber seal at the bottom that lays on top of the front hood. REALLY? So how do you get in the compartment? Please don"t tell me you have to undo the straps that holds the windshield to the ROPS. So is there other options? The back shield I guess will be acceptable even though it only covers 3/4 of the actual back. Any Ideas?

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Yeah, every windshield or wind deflector that I have seen rest on the hood and need to be removed to access the front compartment.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Not the Honda hardcoat windshield. It tips out at the bottom and you can take the hood off.
Good catch @trigger. Forgot about that as I rarely access anything under the hood.

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Not the Honda hardcoat windshield. It tips out at the bottom and you can take the hood off.
I should of done some more research. . I'll look at this again and see how easy this shield comes off. Must not be a big issue or they wouldn't be selling them. Thanks for the quick response.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!