BOX1

P700 EMP front glass windshield, what outside mirrors to use

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
Wondering if some one has the EMP full glass windshield on their 700, if so what kind of outside rear view mirrors will fit with this windshield set up/

Thanks
kenner

Last edited:
J

Jim Rosasco

Jan 4, 2022
Brevard County, Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a large review mirror that mounts on the roof frame. I didn't want the side mounted mirrors because in heavy brush they get knocked off. The inside rear view mirror is fantastic. I got it from Amazon.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I just bought a large review mirror that mounts on the roof frame. I didn't want the side mounted mirrors because in heavy brush they get knocked off. The inside rear view mirror is fantastic. I got it from Amazon.

I thought the same thing when I got mine but, with the breakaway feature, they don't get destroyed like you'd think. I've ran both and found the rearview's useless for plowing.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have had 3 sets of outside rear view mirrors. Kolpins were garbage and hey broke to pieces. Cheap ones off Amazon we’re junk. I bought the plastic seizmik mirrors and they have been great. I broke one,and it was clearly my fault. I had it on wrong and backed into trees. THey replaced it with no question. They sale the same ones that are aluminum. I use my outside mirrors all the time along with the Honda center one which I like as well. As far as if it will work with that windshield. It has a clamp that is only 5/16” thick.So I think it would slip in behind it to work.like mine does. If you haven’t got the shield yet I would get the 2 piece superATV shield. It is the best I have seen so far and I love it.

15828665 67BD 4C1D AB29 2440357168C0

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!