P1000 emp front winch bumper

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
I agree with having the lights straight as. I hope if they keep them angled that it will be an option because ill cut my own holes for the flush mounts or light bar

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Updated picture of the bumper

Fc8c61a09d08c8f3839cfab168b46ba1

Reactions: vince and Stauvo
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
This look promising!
I like the looks of those lights for lighting up obstacles on the trail close up. Also good if you're looking for animal tracks.
The extra length is only at the center of the machine so doesnt really affect maneuvering.
Good mounting locations for any extras u want
Plus - it looks bada55...

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm waiting on them to build a bed extender for a reasonable price!

Extender would be great. It would be nice to have one more squared for some packs and room for this :

ORCW075NRA 1:D

Also anyone know what the bumper might weigh?

Reactions: PioneerPete
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I kinda like it from the first look. Only question is the winch easily accessible ? Need to free spool from time to time and would to see the spool to assure it doesn't get knotted up.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I kinda like it from the first look. Only question is the winch easily accessible ? Need to free spool from time to time and would to see the spool to assure it doesn't get knotted up.
From the way it looks I don't think it would be. I'm kinda disappointed they didn't have the option to mount the winch on top. I was talking with a guy who said EMP was kicking the idea around for a top mount.

I'm going to give them some more time and see what comes out of it.

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
From the way it looks I don't think it would be. I'm kinda disappointed they didn't have the option to mount the winch on top. I was talking with a guy who said EMP was kicking the idea around for a top mount.

I'm going to give them some more time and see what comes out of it.

I ask him again on a private message and emp said theirs not enough time for this bumper because the buggy has to go back to the owner. Hopefully production models have top mount winch spots. I want I want I want I want lmao

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Agreed - bumper looks pretty good but I don't like where the winch is mounted / enclosed. Guess we will wait to see what they come out with.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
The free spool could be easy with a hole cut out on top on that side. Sign me up I want one :D

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ask him again on a private message and emp said theirs not enough time for this bumper because the buggy has to go back to the owner. Hopefully production models have top mount winch spots. I want I want I want I want lmao
No guesstimating price yet?

advertisement
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Weight......lets not forget weight. Could brackets and bumper be 30 lbs.?

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
No guesstimating price yet?

I don't know brother .. I let them know how I felt on facebook under the comments of there video. Sucks. Everybody told them what they wanted and emp did different. What good is a heavy ass bumper to a already heavy ass machine if it's not better than stock. Mounted inside only sucks balls.

Reactions: Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'll give them this, they made the winch accessible from the side, but still wish they would have made it like a lot of people wanted. I would have bought it in a heart beat if it had a winch mount on top. But looks like I won't be buying it

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!