P1000 emp front winch bumper

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Is there a emp front winch bumper out there? Being made? Or any other brand winch bumpers besides the strong made?

Thanks

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
EMP Bumper Coming Next Week

From the EMP Facebook Page

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Yes sir. I see it now. Im waiting on a price and when theyre gonna be ready

Reactions: PioneerPete
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are going to put the option for flush mount cubes in the front as well as shackle mounts. On their FB page they posed some pictures of the RZR bumpers as examples
Checked that out... That looks pretty sweet

Reactions: Scooterchris
advertisement
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Hoped the winch would be inside the bumper but offering lights to the inside makes me think it's a top mount

Its either or buddy. Take a look at the 700's emp bumper. They give you the option for on top or include the mount to put it inside

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Does anyone know if the bumper will bolt to the frame?

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure I like the angled flush-mount lights - would rather them be horizontal - would really be cool to have tabs for a light bar on top. Assuming winch mounts inside bumper, wonder how you access the free spool lever? I am liking the looks of this more than the strongmade.........

Waylan

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!