Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Saw some older posts, wondering about any updates on a loud motion alarm system with remote for an enclosed trailer. Seems like locks can be cut easily. Also like the $5 /month GPS tracker with Verizon. First to make noise, second to find them. Any suggestions? Product links welcomed.

Reactions: BWAF
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some of the race car guys I know painted either their last name or last 4 of their SS # on the top so IF it gets stolen it can be readily spotted by the police in a helicopter.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Good advice. Need to find big American Flag decal for roof, sides and rear! or bullseye for roof, LOL.

J

JTW

Some of the race car guys I know painted either their last name or last 4 of their SS # on the top so IF it gets stolen it can be readily spotted by the police in a helicopter.
I like the idea of the decal up top.. but two issues around here. One we don’t have a helicopter and two I can’t imagine what department would go out searching for a stolen trailer with a helicopter.

Reactions: lee
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If your trailer is stolen chances are you won't find it locally.

Reactions: JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like the idea of the decal up top.. but two issues around here. One we don’t have a helicopter and two I can’t imagine what department would go out searching for a stolen trailer with a helicopter.
Just lie and tell them it's full of pot! Or kidnaped midgets!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!