100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Obviously no one knows when it'll happen but there are signs and more folks are waking up to the knowledge that things are culminating and showing us and the ones that choose to see that end times are upon us.
All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

I Corinthians 15:52 states: "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Funny that if you add Trumps name to Pence's it sounds close to Trumpets. Coincidence? God works in many ways.

What do you guys see coming? Are you ready?

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just quit watching TV and you will feel better.
Damn Media is doing hellish damage to our country.Profiting off of dividing our nation.
But I got what your saying. This past year I have found myself stock piling ammo and broadheads and arrows.I also have my wife and daughter shooting and packing almost everywhere we go. I stay away from large crowds anymore. And I run away from anyone talking religion or politics.
And unless Jesus runs for president himself in 2020 I will vote again for Trump/Pence.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Obviously no one knows when it'll happen but there are signs and more folks are waking up to the knowledge that things are culminating and showing us and the ones that choose to see that end times are upon us.
All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

I Corinthians 15:52 states: "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Funny that if you add Trumps name to Pence's it sounds close to Trumpets. Coincidence? God works in many ways.

What do you guys see coming? Are you ready?
I worry more about the hole in the ozone from aquanet hairspray. Turn off the t.v. its called programming for a reason.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just quit watching TV and you will feel better.
Damn Media is doing hellish damage to our country.Profiting off of dividing our nation.
But I got what your saying. This past year I have found myself stock piling ammo and broadheads and arrows.I also have my wife and daughter shooting and packing almost everywhere we go. I stay away from large crowds anymore. And I run away from anyone talking religion or politics.
And unless Jesus runs for president himself in 2020 I will vote again for Trump/Pence.
I don't watch tv at all. Cant stand it. I voted for Trump too and will continue to do so. But there are other things afoot.

J

JTW

So what? So what if it is end of times? Does it really matter? Either you’re good with your maker or you’re not. Doesn’t make much difference fretting about it either way. The thing is... every generation has faced times that reflected the “end of times”. It’s always just around the corner until it isn’t and then it’s too late and doesn’t mater anyway if it is. There’s no way to fully prepare for such. So just live your life and be happy. Do good and try to leave the world better than when you found it.

Oh.... And lay off the f***ing drugs!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@100Acre you need to get out and ride again and see the beauty of what’s there for us now. I think like most of us we are in the end times but that can be a really varied time. I’d rather things ended knowing I had a good time with the family while it was available then the other. I don’t like to get too wrapped up on the end because if it doesn’t happen in our lifetime then it would be all for nothing

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Oh.... And lay off the f***ing drugs!!
Hes right you know 32644960

PS Nobody gets out of this world alive. No matter who, or what you pray to. Get busy living or get busy dying.

advertisement
CLS

CLS

Aug 26, 2018
Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As long as I can be riding my p1k5 with my wife, kids and grandkids when that trump sounds, it'll be fine.

Besides 22 ammo is back and at pre-obama prices so let's ride.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
but many will be deceived
I started this thread partly for that reason and to broach the subject of faith because I really don't have anyone else to talk to about it. I'm not a church guy. Also in the hopes that some folks may address it before it's too late...Sure I agree with @JTW in that every generation thought theirs was the end, but there are more ominous signs lately and yes I spend waaaay to much time studying it. But I see much more than most other folks and too many things have come to pass, that point to Revelation being upon us. I wish I could regurgitate it in a more useful way, so I might convince others as to what's really happening. Yes I agree with you too @CumminsPusher that it's best to enjoy the lives we have and some serious trail riding is certainly needed...I appreciate everyone lending their voices to this. Thank you.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My personal opinion is that it'll all fall apart when the bad out weighs the good and we're a long way from that yet. These are the days of bliss, it'll be much worse and way more f'd up than now when the day of reckoning comes.

Last edited:
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Every generation has thought they were close to the end times.. and while I'll agree there are more signs now, I don't think we're as close as you might think. There are still a lot of folks that are ready and willing to stand up for what's good and right.

I believe that far before the true end times, we'll see another civil war. With all the idiots pushing gun control in our country, at some point there will be push back, and it won't be pretty.

While I'm a believer, I'm also a glass-is-half-full kinda guy. I've got a lot of s*** to do yet. Let it wait for another couple gens!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!