P1000 EPS - Yes or No

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Sep 9, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With an average size "Joe" behind the wheel these 1000's pushing right up against a TONo_O. That's 2000lbs for the mathematically challenged. I don't know why they offer the 1000 without the EPS unless they want dealerships to make an extra 1k after the sell. What I'm trying to say just like the last 20 this is a no brainer they put this on 800lb atv's why wouldn't you put it on a unit that gonna be dressed out over a Ton.

Give me EPS or give me death
Hawkeye

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
With an average size "Joe" behind the wheel these 1000's pushing right up against a TONo_O. That's 2000lbs for the mathematically challenged. I don't know why they offer the 1000 without the EPS unless they want dealerships to make an extra 1k after the sell. What I'm trying to say just like the last 20 this is a no brainer they put this on 800lb atv's why wouldn't you put it on a unit that gonna be dressed out over a Ton.

Give me EPS or give me death
Hawkeye
What the heck are you trying to say? HA!

Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 9 month pregnant wife wheeled mine all labor day weekend without EPS... hmm suspect of the "men" on this forum now. lol that being said I got the base model because it was on sale for $11,200. Couldn't touch a EPS model for under 13k. Didn't realize it had the paddle shifters, and colored graphics. Looking back I would have bought a EPS model for the couple extra features included the EPS so I woldnt have to jump to a deluxe or limited(17 models). But now that I have it and have modded it to my liking EPS is not worth taking a loss and/or having to building another one the way mine is set up now. Not worth the hassle at this time.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My 9 month pregnant wife wheeled mine all labor day weekend without EPS... hmm suspect of the "men" on this forum now. lol that being said I got the base model because it was on sale for $11,200. Couldn't touch a EPS model for under 13k. Didn't realize it had the paddle shifters, and colored graphics. Looking back I would have bought a EPS model for the couple extra features included the EPS so I woldnt have to jump to a deluxe or limited(17 models). But now that I have it and have modded it to my liking EPS is not worth taking a loss and/or having to building another one the way mine is set up now. Not worth the hassle at this time.
Hmm, thought this through you have? Your friend Yota

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Ever run in tight spaces, rocks, or 4-wd locked? I've wheeled around in these things a bit. Thinking about putting EPS on a 700 with almost 6000 miles LOL.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ever run in tight spaces, rocks, or 4-wd locked? I've wheeled around in these things a bit. Thinking about putting EPS on a 700 with almost 6000 miles LOL.
NO! Your wife will divorce you for not installing it way eariler !

Reactions: jawquin
Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Id love to tell you on multiple occasions when I got done riding I really regretted not having EPS, but its never once crossed my mind. I drove a mud truck as a daily driver in HS, 87 f150 on 40s with no power steering these little 27s aren't gonna stop me. im more of a fast paced rider or pushing my racecar, I don't pop pop and mom mom threw the woods to need eps

Reactions: jawquin
J

JTW

Well when you jack men off for dollars you're bound to gain some arm streangth!!

Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well when you jack men off for dollars you're bound to gain some arm streangth!!
lol or just not be a pu$$y. You saw my wife, 9 months pregnant, who complains about standing for 4 minutes rode it for 3 days and didn't cry once. Guys on here I believe are a bunch of guys in their 50s and 60s that drive Cadillac CTS's

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
lol or just not be a pu$$y. You saw my wife, 9 months pregnant, who complains about standing for 4 minutes rode it for 3 days and didn't cry once. Guys on here I believe are a bunch of guys in their 50s and 60s that drive Cadillac CTS's
55 and I drive Big GM cars with leather, Silverado's and Honda's. EPS is kinda like the difference between a 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive pickup. Fox shocks are nice too. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Tight spots in the woods when turning around is when it shines most. I've had the wheel jerk thing happen a few times before I got it and haven't had that issue since. I'm thinking it'll be nicer for plowing and that was enough to justify getting it.

Reactions: chrisC and Hawkeye

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!