BOX1

Estimated delivery timing?

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You all need to stop waiting/relying on a specific Stealer to magically some day go “POOF” your machine has arrived!
and do like Mr @Scoop did and make some phone calls weekly or even daily to multiple Stealers that will have one that someone backed out on and (no pun intended) scoop it up! Dont be afraid to drive a bit either. If you dont do/try this..complaining aint gonna get you anywhere. If your waiting for Brandon to do it for you, your gonna be waiting a long time! ;)

signed The Green Troll…..
POOF, I just got called. My machine has finally arrived! Will be picking it up next week. It's only been 5 months!

K

Kevmcal

Dec 31, 2019
Western Pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sad news. My new 1000-5 was supposed to have shipped on 1/31. Just got an updated list from the dealer. All of the Honda Pioneers on their list have been pushed back to 2/25. :( Oh well, another month to buy more accessories
Wife and I got the exact same message from our dealer in PA.

G

Giddy169

May 27, 2021
Ca
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Went to my local dealer last week and he had three deluxe models. One white and two red. They were adding a bunch of options to one of the red ones and the other two had roofs. I really wanted a green but since that isn’t an option in the deluxe and they seem to be hard to come by, I went back Monday and I decided to buy the red with roof. Any way everyone here says red is fastest. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

E7FBBF3F 241A 4982 9EEB 9E9FEE1CED67

Z

Zigblazer

Dec 28, 2021
NE MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took a quick look at the 3 seater at Rays last weekend when I was over that way. They said it was taken, but I wanted to take a look at one before waiting several months for a 5 seater.

BC - is that one yours or did they get another in?

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I took a quick look at the 3 seater at Rays last weekend when I was over that way. They said it was taken, but I wanted to take a look at one before waiting several months for a 5 seater.

BC - is that one yours or did they get another in?
They did get a couple 3 seaters in. Mine is a blue one. Now they are trying to find accessories for it that I had listed when I first signed papers back last September. We have like 3 feet of snow here on the ground now so I told them to just keep lt until everything is on it that I wanted. Hope you don't have to wait as long for yours..

Media 1645141454803 Feb 17 2022 5 19 PM

Z

Zak128

Jan 23, 2022
Rindge Nh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to my local dealer last week and he had three deluxe models. One white and two red. They were adding a bunch of options to one of the red ones and the other two had roofs. I really wanted a green but since that isn’t an option in the deluxe and they seem to be hard to come by, I went back Monday and I decided to buy the red with roof. Any way everyone here says red is fastest. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

View attachment 321151
What did you pay Otd.

Reactions: FJC 79
jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally here, put money down on 1/3/22 was supposed to ship on 1/31/22. Dealer updated ship date to 2/25/22 and it did! Picked up yesterday morning. I've read so many times that you have to send pics or it didn't happen, so here is the beginning.

PXL 20220303 223213271

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice lookin Rigs To all the kind Smellers that posted them up!
congrats! Now go out and get em dirty!!

Reactions: Lady01 and FJC 79
P

punksdad

Feb 27, 2022
cherryfield maine
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Dang. This thread doesn't have me optimistic at all about the wait. I was looking to order one here pretty soon. What was the deposit that you guys had to put down? A place up here has one (their website says) but I am leaning towards ordering to be able to get all the accessories without paying for install.
you can not order one from honda you can be put on a list with your dealer and take what you get or wait till the next one it not like polaris

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
you can not order one from honda you can be put on a list with your dealer and take what you get or wait till the next one it not like polaris
See post #481 (above) in this very thread. You're not ordering direct from ANY of the manufacturers, not just Honda. You're getting in line @ the dealership for what they have on order (or will be ordering).

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I order mine in Dec. put $500,00 on 1000-5 deluxe it finally came in Feb. 26 the day before we were leaving for Florida for almost a month. I payed in full today and will be picking it up on our way back home in a couple of weeks. He told me at this time they (the honda dealer) will only get another one if they sell the one they have in stock. He said that sence this was on the floor he's had all kinds offers for the one I bought. Can't wait to get home and start driving it and putting some of the goodies I've bought for it. Glad this process is almost over. Pictures to come.

Last edited:
H

hales1bm

Feb 10, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I put a $500 deposit on a 1000-5 LE in February of 2021. It is now March of 2022. I have been calling monthly the past few months. Started at #5 on the list dropped to #4 on the list last July. Just got off the phone with them and still #4. I said to the salesman well I guess I’ll get it in 2024.

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put a $500 deposit on a 1000-5 LE in February of 2021. It is now March of 2022. I have been calling monthly the past few months. Started at #5 on the list dropped to #4 on the list last July. Just got off the phone with them and still #4. I said to the salesman well I guess I’ll get it in 2024.
I know the feeling

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I put a $500 deposit on a 1000-5 LE in February of 2021. It is now March of 2022. I have been calling monthly the past few months. Started at #5 on the list dropped to #4 on the list last July. Just got off the phone with them and still #4. I said to the salesman well I guess I’ll get it
I thought I waited a long time... from September of last year. Just picked my ride up yesterday.

Q

Quetico

Apr 28, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I was calling around for a 2022 Trail today.

One dealer said they’re only getting two, both pre-sold, they’d guess 6-10 months for more of them.

Another dealer quoted two months but with $1k of dealer fees; their price was around $25,500 firm. No thanks.

A Powerhouse dealer said they already have 44 people on their list for a 1k and they’re only getting a max of 12 of each trim. They’re not even putting people on their list anymore.

Following up with a few more tomorrow, but I’ve accepted we’ll be riding the P5 again this summer. Probably doing me a favor because I’d save myself $5k by buying in 24 months.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!