swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 4761
Had to laugh at this.For every 4 Polaris you need one for towing....

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@CaptinJackRZR and I are getting close to needing something like that

Reactions: Mudwing
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That is funny, but it's true!

I'm on a facebook page for UTV's in the NW. Most of em own Polaris. They all got together this weekend and met on the Oregon coast for some fun in the sand.
The posts are funny as hell... Post after post of stuff like; "I'm 3 miles from ..... blew a belt, can someone come get me?" or.. "broke another axle, 1 mile south of camp, anyone have an extra? I already used my last one"

I will say though, some of these guys can get some serious... I mean SERIOUS power out of that 1000 motor. A buddy of mine that owns a speed shop here in town has designed, built, and is selling aftermarket turbo setups for the 1000, and I don't know what the output is, but I heard it is insane..

No wonder they constantly break stuff!

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
That is funny, but it's true!

I'm on a facebook page for UTV's in the NW. Most of em own Polaris. They all got together this weekend and met on the Oregon coast for some fun in the sand.
The posts are funny as hell... Post after post of stuff like; "I'm 3 miles from ..... blew a belt, can someone come get me?" or.. "broke another axle, 1 mile south of camp, anyone have an extra? I already used my last one"

I will say though, some of these guys can get some serious... I mean SERIOUS power out of that 1000 motor. A buddy of mine that owns a speed shop here in town has designed, built, and is selling aftermarket turbo setups for the 1000, and I don't know what the output is, but I heard it is insane..

No wonder they constantly break stuff!

That why we need a Talon with gears instead of a rubber band I sure hope Honda puts some beefy axles and A arms in it.

Reactions: swsebek and Yankee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!