P500 Every P 500 owner needs one of these!

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
@Chooglin , you did a great job on the glove box for the P500. It took me more time to remove the hood and storage box than it took me to install your glove box. It not only fit perfect, it looks like it should have been there all along.
Thanks,
IMG 0755
IMG 0756

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chooglin

Thanks for the comment @cthack , glad you are pleased with it.

Is that a hammer finish paint you used ?...........I like it !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes, it is a dark grey hammer finish. I don't know how you did it, but the anchor stud on the back lined up perfectly. It is going to be a very useful accessory.
Looking good ct!!!!

K

Kgin504

Sep 16, 2015
I only made 15 of them and I sold all of them ,but I am thinking about making more in the fall.

I'm IN!!! How much and where do I send the money?? If you get a wild hair up your ass to make one sooner let me know. If not I'll drop you line after summer.

C

Chooglin

I'm IN!!! How much and where do I send the money?? If you get a wild hair up your ass to make one sooner let me know. If not I'll drop you line after summer.
I won't take any money until I get them finished............I will post something in the fall , should I decide to make some more !

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Would love to have one for my Pioneer....!!
They are great. See if you can get on @Chooglin possible fall line up if it's not already full. And welcome here.

C

Chooglin

I am currently working with a good friend of mine to help me out with these. He purchased a cnc plasma cutter and is going to be getting it setup soon.

As soon as I know when we will be starting these , I will let you all know.

I am going to do my best to keep the price the same ($79 includes shipping) but we shall see.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I am currently working with a good friend of mine to help me out with these. He purchased a cnc plasma cutter and is going to be getting it setup soon.

As soon as I know when we will be starting these , I will let you all know.

I am going to do my best to keep the price the same ($79 includes shipping) but we shall see.

I know you're into the yellow now...but I'm still diggin the green! :D
Thanks Chooglin.
Glovebox

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!