P500 Every P 500 owner needs one of these!

C

Chooglin

I received all the parts yesterday and I bent up 13 of them tonight , I will finish up the rest of them in the morning (12 more) and take them to the welder tomorrow . hopefully he will get them all welded up before Monday and I can start shipping these next week !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I received all the parts yesterday and I bent up 13 of them tonight , I will finish up the rest of them in the morning (12 more) and take them to the welder tomorrow . hopefully he will get them all welded up before Monday and I can start shipping these next week !
Good news, going to be in time for Christmas! :)

C

Chooglin

I will be posting price and payment method some time next week !

I want to thank everyone for being patient with me on getting these done and your interest in the glove boxes !

Joe

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Chooglin could you tell me what # I am on the list for the glovebox and did you fix the little problem with the hinges?

C

Chooglin

Hi Chooglin could you tell me what # I am on the list for the glovebox and did you fix the little problem with the hinges?
I will post a list of the top 25 people who said they wanted one , later today. I'm not sure where you are on the list just yet.

I am using piano hinges this time , so that should take care of the hinge problem !

advertisement
M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
I want one too! Just got a new17 with the auto trans. Will miss my yellow 2015-but thinking of buying the yellow fenders. contact me when they are ready, please

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!