Expedition Vehicle

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I saw this in Michigan's Upper Peninsula today. It reminded me of @100Acre and his expedition Ford.

DSCN9010

Then we ran into them again about an hour later.

WP 20171003 14 25 12 Pro

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I didn’t realize unimogs we’re legally available in the US. Lots of guys doing this with gooseneck trailers too. Cool idea.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I didn’t realize unimogs we’re legally available in the US. Lots of guys doing this with gooseneck trailers too. Cool idea.
You can pick them up at military auctions, all though they are rare there, and people bid huge numbers for them, or they can be ordered brand new from most frieghtliner dealerships. There used to be a guy on pirate4x4 that was importing just the axles in from Europe for a reasonable price,but it's been years. Supper cool rigs. Huge ground clearance with portal axles, factory air lockers in both axles are standard. My old rock buggy had 2 steerable u-1000 axles from a late 80s mog. With 42" irocks on them I could clear a 5 gal bucket at the lowest part of the diff

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!