P700 EZsteer

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
We rode in Arkansas this weekend. The turns were tight and I was fighting it hard. I grunted and pulled on the wheel as I uttered "I WILL have power steering". My wife says, "I thought you would have already got power steering".

I ordered it today.
My powersteering was bought because of and for my wife but I really enjoy it.

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
I never thought I would want it, but I took the chance. Now I realize it should have been the first mod. We did a 40 mile trail and I one handed it the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohanacreek
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It definitely is a night and day difference. When I installed mine, I told my wife to try and turn the steering wheel with one finger while it was sitting on the pavement with it unhooked. When I hooked up the power she was SOLD. I ran with the Differential Locked all winter plowing snow and before it would tear your arms off turning around. It should be #1 on the Mod list.

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It definitely is a night and day difference. When I installed mine, I told my wife to try and turn the steering wheel with one finger while it was sitting on the pavement with it unhooked. When I hooked up the power she was SOLD. I ran with the Differential Locked all winter plowing snow and before it would tear your arms off turning around. It should be #1 on the Mod list.
It make's the rigs a lot safer also.

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
"one handed it the whole time."

Yeah, how are you going to hold your beer otherwise? ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!